• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Non-thrill rides help

traveler_t

Earning My Ears
We'll be in all 4 parks with 5yo, 7yo who do not like fast/thrill rides. We will also have early entry 30 minutes before for all parks. Otherwise we expect a very busy holiday weekend. Is there some recommendation for an itinerary, i.e. which are the relevant rides in each park, and the order we should do them to maximize early entry / logistics / crowd management. If it is too much to write here a link to an online source is also great. Thanks!

If you don't purchase Genie+, you will save the most time if you do the following during the 30-minute early entry:

Animal Kingdom: Navi River Journey
Epcot: Frozen Ever After
Hollywood Studios: Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway (or Toy Story Mania)
Magic Kingdom: Peter Pan (but lots of people will be headed there, so if you want something more leisurely: Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Tomorrowland Speedway, or Under the Sea)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter