• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Non transferable ticket assigned incorrectly

Brie80

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Hoping someone can help. I have 3 convention tickets purchased thru a TA for myself husband and 4 year old. My fast pass day is this Wednesday and when I looked in MDE tonight I realized the I am assigned to the child ticket and my daughter is assigned an adult ticket. I’m panicking a bit since fast pass day is so soon. I’ve reached out to the TA and hope she will fix tomorrow, just wondering if anyone has experienced this? Hoping this is a simple fix and I won’t have any issues on Wednesday morning but my faith in MDE and IT isn’t that great. Thanks in advance if anyone can put me at ease

Hi,
Hoping someone can help. I have 3 convention tickets purchased thru a TA for myself husband and 4 year old. My fast pass day is this Wednesday and when I looked in MDE tonight I realized the I am assigned to the child ticket and my daughter is assigned an adult ticket. I’m panicking a bit since fast pass day is so soon. I’ve reached out to the TA and hope she will fix tomorrow, just wondering if anyone has experienced this? Hoping this is a simple fix and I won’t have any issues on Wednesday morning but my faith in MDE and IT isn’t that great. Thanks in advance if anyone can put me at ease
You can go to the ticket area of your account and reassign the two tickets to the correct people. You don’t have to wait for your TA.

Non-transferable just means they can’t be transferred for use by others after the first person enters a park by using the ticket.

Hi,

You should be able to fix it yourself on MDE. You can reassign tickets until they have been used once to enter the parks. Non transferable only mean after it's been used to enter the park.

Thank you, the problem is when I log in I see the reassign button but it’s faded out and doesn’t allow me to press it and that is for all 3 of the tickets

I also logged in on my regular computer and there isn’t even a reassign button but on the app there is but I can’t click it...the TA emailed me back and said it’s a common error and that I have to call IT and they will fix it, which I guess I will try to do, but I’m a bit hesitant with fast pass day being tomorrow. She has assured me it won’t effect my fast passes, hopefully she is right

The website is completely messed up this morning. Try again later. You're lucky your FP day isn't today (As mine is...).

Same thing happened to me last year. I called Disney directly and they fixed it easily over the phone. FPs weren’t affected. Apparently it happens a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter