Noooo! Just missed BOG at 6pm for next week!

conandrob240

DIS Veteran
clicked on it and must have cross-clicked with someone else and poof "can't be completed" error. So close! Had to share with others who understand. Hubby said "oh, no" in a very non-understanding way. smh

clicked on it and must have cross-clicked with someone else and poof "can't be completed" error. So close! Had to share with others who understand. Hubby said "oh, no" in a very non-understanding way. smh
Oh no! What a bummer. Hope something else pops up for you.

Just keep checking. Like, constantly, as often as you can, even if you feel crazy and obsessed. That's just the magic working. It's how, as an off siter, I get all my BOG's, and now PPO Akershus' that are the new PPO BOG

Press it every 30 seconds! Hoping me and other person both got error message and it'll go back into inventory

I just got the 835am one in August been looking for ever! It does happen keep checking!!! Also I need some help please..... I have a question and I can't find the answer anywhere...How do I make a new post with a question I have?

I just got the 835am one in August been looking for ever! It does happen keep checking!!! Also I need some help please..... I have a question and I can't find the answer anywhere...How do I make a new post with a question I have?
Go into the forum you want to post in and there will be a "post new thread" button.

Check in EXACTLY an hour from the time it disappeared. It could possibly show back up. This has worked for me several times.

THANK YOU!

Use the touring plans reservation finder for ADRs. Enter the restaurant you want, dates(s) you want it, your preferred time and the size of your party. They will notify you when something becomes available. You do have to act quickly to get the ADR, but it works.

I feel your pain! We're not going until December and I feel like I'm checking constantly already! I was able to get a lunch ressie only at the 180 day mark, but really would rather have the dinner.
A side note question - does anyone know if Beast is at the lunch at all?

Another thing to try OP, and the waiting may drive you mad, but as a last ditch effort the day of when you want to eat there check the Disney app. People cancel the night before to avoid that charge, plans change etc. VERY EARLY that day one may open up. Good luck to you. The ADR game can be fun and also frustrating!

Use touring plans! I got everything I needed about a month after my ADR window opened up including breaking at bog and dinner at ohana. The only tricky this with it is you have to book it immediately when you get he text message.

Use touring plans! I got everything I needed about a month after my ADR window opened up including breaking at bog and dinner at ohana. The only tricky this with it is you have to book it immediately when you get he text message.

Another vote for touring plans reservation finder. You don't have to be a subscriber to use the service and it's free. Helped me to get BOG breakfast and dinner and SciFi lunch.

Yes, just keep trying! I finally got a BOG Dinner ADR yesterday. I was also using the touring plans reservation finder, but I actually found one before it even sent me the text message. I had missed one previously by the time I got the text message and logged in it was gone. I've been just keeping the browser tab with BOG loaded on my computer so I could just click search over and over again, throughout the day I'd just click it and check. Make sure you are signed in, or by the time you do all that someone else might snag it while you are filling it out. So yesterday at work, I was doing my usual working, then click over on it and hit search, go about working...then I clicked search and one was there! So don't give up. Obsessively checking is your friend haha!

Yes, just keep trying! I finally got a BOG Dinner ADR yesterday. I was also using the touring plans reservation finder, but I actually found one before it even sent me the text message. I had missed one previously by the time I got the text message and logged in it was gone. I've been just keeping the browser tab with BOG loaded on my computer so I could just click search over and over again, throughout the day I'd just click it and check. Make sure you are signed in, or by the time you do all that someone else might snag it while you are filling it out. So yesterday at work, I was doing my usual working, then click over on it and hit search, go about working...then I clicked search and one was there! So don't give up. Obsessively checking is your friend haha!
That's a great idea! I think this is what I will start to do when it's closer!

Another vote for touring plans reservation finder. You don't have to be a subscriber to use the service and it's free. Helped me to get BOG breakfast and dinner and SciFi lunch.
When I looked it up you had to be a member...where do you go if your not a member. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter