North Bay here we come!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! We are off on another mini vacation to visit my Dad in North Bay, it's not WDW, but still a practice run in the car ~ prep for WDW drive LOL! We are using dh's car this time, hope it doesn't brake down! YIKES! Chat soon! S

Have a safe trip and a good time visiting your Dad, Sandra! :D Hope you have better luck with your dh's car too! ;)

Hello Sandra,

I hope you bring some good weather with you up to North Bay.
The days seem to be really nice, but the nights are kind of chilly.

Are you coming for the heritage festival? We are supposed to
have some good bands and the air show is good as well.

Welcome to the "Gateway to the North"!!!!!!

Tracycd

Hi Tracy, we just got back from North Bay. It was great to see my Dad again! We'll be driving back to North Bay during the changing of the leaves ~ do you think that'll be late Sept? Early Oct? We won't be coming up Heritage Weekend, we heard it's a zoo! We went to the beach Mon and Tue, loved the carrosel and train! My kids loved the carrosel with the tea cup! The shad flies weren't too bad! We took a walk into the bush and I smelled, what I thought was, bear poo! YIKES! Lovely waterfalls! Chat soon! S

Hi Sandra,
Glad to hear you had a good time in our little town!
The leaves usually change sometime in September-Way too soon
if you ask me!
The new carrosel at our waterfront has been a great hit with
families with children and has brought a lot of business back
to the little train.
You are right about the Heritage Festival, I think everybody
and their brother within a 200 mile radius travels to North Bay
on that weekend.
Again, I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves.
Tracycd

Cool sounds like a great trip. You were just an hour away from Sudbury! :)

I love Sudbury! I went to Sudbury three years ago when my Dad was there having quad. by-pass and heart valve replacement. We stayed at the little hotel down the street from the hospital. We went to Science North of course! It was way cool! I love how the landscape changes in the Canadian shield! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter