Not 1 room when we're going?

I don't know. There are 36,000 hotel rooms on Disney property (google search) but I guess they could all be full. Also when you consider how many glitches there are with all the other tech systems they have running it could be just not working as well asit should

I find a lot more availability when searching in incognito mode.
I find best availability early in the morning. I have had to string
reservations together (Ex. book two days and then wait until
I find the other days). I did see availability, for example, 11/11-11/14. I saw nothing 11/9-11/11 at this time. Persistence pays off.
I do like to lock my trips down -- but I also am a huge resort changer! It's the challenge that there might be a better resort choice
out there.

Maybe it was a glitch? I wasn’t sure of your party size, so just checked for 2 adults & 2 kids, and those dates showed a lot of availability. I checked Poly, Caribbean Beach, Pop, Movies, to name a few.

Edit- my initial search was around 6:20 am. Just searched again at 7:15am and nothing is showing available (?!).

Last edited:
I’m no expert for sure, so what may seem logical to me may not mesh with the reality of the situation.

Tent sites sell out constantly as "throwaways".

As to the OP, someone first pointed out this "blackout" of room a couple of weeks ago. It seems so unlikely that *everything*, at every price point, is 100% unavailable. I'm thinking there is at least one glitch in play, but sellouts were common all last Autumn and it will be one of the busiest weeks all year for the reasons GADisneyDad14 mentioned in this post.

Last edited:

Just as an fyi
I had this issue in May - I called Member Services after I had spent two weeks nonstop trying to get ANY room online - funny Member Services got me a room in less than a minute - Old Key West - you could call - it can’t hurt anything
Good Luck 🍀👍😎

Double check that it's not looking for a room at a promo code, sometimes if there's a promo it'll look under the promotional availability and not the rack rate availability

Double check that it's not looking for a room at a promo code, sometimes if there's a promo it'll look under the promotional availability and not the rack rate availability
Always good advice but, in this case, there is no promos announced after Sept.

People started raising alarms about no availability this particular week in November about 2-3 weeks go.

I was checking the site and noticed it wasn't returning any rooms for me in January either. But once I used Incognito mode, it did. So maybe an issue with cache. But if someone is having trouble finding a room right now, they may want to try Incognito Mode or a different browser.

But that wek in November still comes up sold out, so I think ... it really is!

Also don't plan on going to WS the Friday/Saturday evenings of Jersey week. Shoulder to shoulder gridlock.

When I am checking out availability, I always log out of account if I already have a trip planned during that time. I've always seen more selections this way.

I just got my work schedule for the year and i noticed we had a four day weekend in October and yes its over columbus day weekend when it is very busy BUT isn't it weird that no rooms are available but all park reservations are available for resort guest, ticket holders, and annual pass for the entire weekend?

I can’t find any availability at the Beach OR Yacht Clubs for next June. I’m looking at a week towards the end of June and I’ve changed my dates around a few times and nothing is coming up. Someone on the resort thread reported that they called and the person they talked to said they could be held back for a conference. I keep checking everyday in hopes that something pops up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter