Not a great technical shot, but this picture will last me a lifetime.

What a beautiful dog!! How excellent for both of you to have achieved so much and enjoyed yourselves doing it.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Hopefully we will all be able to say as much when we retire. Here's to Augustua's long enjoyable retirenment:)
-MR.TK

This is my 9 year old heartdog, Augusta. I retired her from competitive agility today. She finished her 14th and final championship this morning--the 40th agilty title of her career. She is the first dog from our 41 year old club to have ever earned this particular title, and only the second Labrador Retriever ever to do so. We have been a team for 7 years and I treausre every step that I have ever taken with her in the long hours of training and the many hours of trialling. Thank goodness that these little black boxes and the pieces of glass we attach to them yield such treasures for us....
Augusta.jpg

I was psychotically happy!
MeandGust.jpg

look at that smile....i mean Agusta's btw ;) , cute photo and hope she lives a long and happy retirement life...

daughter had chessies and the oldest had to be put down recently( stroke) at around 15 ( rescue dog so not positive of age). for a while she stayed with us. i have some health problems and when i felt lousy and would rest on the couch she would never leave my side. humorously i just bought a flotaki rug that unintentionally is the same color she was and reminds me of her every time i look at it. sheds about as much as well :rotfl:

Congradulations to you and your K9 friend. Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations to both of you - that is true teamwork.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter