Not as crowded as we thought in Sept?

aubriee

<font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes
I just called yesterday to see if I could change some ADRs for our Sept trip and got everything we wanted. I was able to get breakfast at Chef Mickey's, lunches at Chef de France, San Angel Inn, and Planet Hollywood as well as dinners at Tempanyaki, Marrakesh, and Cap'n Jack's. I even had a choice of times at every one of them.

By the way, I cancelled Biergarten at 6:55pm on Sept 24th, Le Cellier at 7:00pm on Sept 25th, Planet Hollywood at 7:00pm on Sept 28th, and Liberty Tree Tavern at 11:30am on Sept 29th, if anyone wants them. All were tables for two.

Yes, tables for 2 of much easier to get than the tables for 4 or more. While making my October ressies, I had a difficult time getting a table for 6 calling at the 180 mark, but also made some ressies for tables for 2 and had any time and dates I wanted.

I just made my ressies last week for 9/1-9/10 and had only 1 issue (had to take LeCellier at 8:45 instead of 6:30). The rest I got the exact times I wanted.

I really hope that's a good sign that it won't be crowded!!!

aubriee said:
I just called yesterday to see if I could change some ADRs for our Sept trip and got everything we wanted. I was able to get breakfast at Chef Mickey's, lunches at Chef de France, San Angel Inn, and Planet Hollywood as well as dinners at Tempanyaki, Marrakesh, and Cap'n Jack's. I even had a choice of times at every one of them.

I didn't know Cap'n Jacks was taking ADR's! I'm going to try and add them to mine!

I had to switch from Labor Day week to Sept 29th - Oct 4th and can't get into Le Cellair or anything near the MK on MNSSHP nights.

I need to hit the drawing board. I'm so sad.

WDWO

Has any one else had trouble getting good seating times for Oct/Nov? I called at the 180 day mark and had to book most of our dinners for 5:00. I wanted 6-6:30 time frame and every place offered me either 5:00 or after 8:00. The only good time we got was at O'Hana's. We didn't have this problem the last time we went in Oct.

We had no trouble getting the times we wanted for Sept. 2-9 and there are six of us! The only place we couldn't get in was Mama Melrose for the Fantasmic package. Everything else had an opening within 20 minutes of our desired time.

We made our reservations about 10 days ago.

mickey mommy said:
I didn't know Cap'n Jacks was taking ADR's! I'm going to try and add them to mine!

I didn't know they took ADRs either until I read it here in the DIS the other day. I called and sure enough the CM said they started in May. Good luck!

Is it 1 TS credit or 2, and where is it located? Thank you Dis Friends :grouphug:

I too had no problems making ADRs for Sept. 1 - 10th for 5 people. I called yesterday to make a couple changes, and was able to get into Boma & get a Fantasmic package, then change my mind again on the Fantasmic package (my DD wasn't thrilled with the show last time) and get into SciFi, and all times were within 5 minutes of the time I asked for.

I know last year the week after Labor Day was not crowded at all, the longest waits we had the whole week were for the buses and they were only about 15 minutes max.

lyzziesmom said:
I know last year the week after Labor Day was not crowded at all, the longest waits we had the whole week were for the buses and they were only about 15 minutes max.

I second that...we were there the same week and the longest lines were definately for the buses.

When the free dining promotion first came out it was time to make my ADR's so I got lucky. I got everything that I wanted including the Luau Show, Chef Mickey's for breakfast, 50's Prime Time Cafe, WCC.

I can't wait til Disney!!!!!!!

I called last week for 9/20 thru 9/25 and had no trouble getting my ADR's for nine people.

aubriee said:

By the way, I cancelled Biergarten at 6:55pm on Sept 24th, Le Cellier at 7:00pm on Sept 25th, Planet Hollywood at 7:00pm on Sept 28th, and Liberty Tree Tavern at 11:30am on Sept 29th, if anyone wants them. All were tables for two.

I'm not really too suprised. We went last Sept during free dinning and didn't make any ADRs. We either called the same day to make reservations or walked-up and got in everywhere we wanted (except Le Cellier).

Enjoy and have a good trip! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter