• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not Budget, but you all have the best advice. First time staying ON SITE with

kiki02

DIS Veteran
11 yo son. Which to choose - Will be August 17th or so... Just two nights and we are elated! Bay Lake? GF? Beach club? POrleans?

fwiw, sounds like a mess over at DTD and Poly, so... wdyt? Thanks all.

Which park will you be spending most of your time at? If HS/EPCOT stay at Beach Club, if its MK stay at BLT...

Enables you to be able to walk to the park, or take a boat/monorail. Best of both worlds :)

I would pick BLT or GF, simply because of the monorail and the short time frame, if you plan on spending most of your time in MK or Epcot.
If HS and Epcot are your favorites, then BC or BW.

Since this is your first stay on property I would say that it does not matter. Each resort has its special charm and its special advantages. Look at the pictures of the resorts together and make part of the magic picking out a resort together. Have a wonderful vacation. God bless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter