Not Doing Dessert Party- Best Dessert MK

wenpop

DIS Veteran
Thought about doing a dessert party during MNSSHP, Decided against it. So what are the best desserts at Magic Kingdom during the Halloween Party...?? I figure we can buy a lot of cupcakes and ice cream, cookies and candy with the dessert party money.
Also it is our last night and our 2nd Halloween Party, we want to end the night in a special way.......

They will have special desserts all around during the party. Normally there is something special at Gaston's, The Ice Cream place and the Bakery. But if you haven't done the Dessert party and have the funds to do it, you will not be disappointed. I have been to many, and each one was a little different and holds a special place in my heart. You also get a VIP viewing location for the fireworks. It use to be there at the Tomorrowland Terrace but I'm not sure if they moved it to one of the other grassy areas now or now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter