Not many Disney message boards on the internet.....

Martinvols

Mouseketeer
Anyone notice -- there are really not many Disney message boards on the internet? This board is the most visited from what I see. There is also the Passporter board; however, it does not get near as much activity as this board. I thought there would probably be a couple more high activity boards out there given Disney is very popular. Just a thought.

There are quite a few that I've seen. This is probably the most active, but there are many others. To be blunt, many of the other (less populated) boards seem to get a lot more activity from Disney Cast Members or other hard-core fans.

I hate to drop names but I bet a Google search for "Disney Discussion Board" will turn up a few new ones.

I visit about a half dozen Disney boards (including the DIS) and even moderate on one. The DIS is big as far as Disney boards go but, I have some motor vehicle boards that are way larger than the DIS is.

Our company does sponsor a few other boards, but you can probably see where I spend my time. None of the others that I have seen can hold a candle to this one!

A great big THANKS to Werner Technologies and the wonderful job they have done!

Tom

One interesting experience that opened my eyes to the number of Disney-related forums has been my recent foray into the Virtual Magic Kingdom, a free internet multiplayer game by Disney, which typically has ~1,500 people on at a time.

A number of people put in their signature a tagline that says indicates which board they are from (I have Dis proudly in mine). By chatting with them, I've discovered a half dozen or more other Disney boards, where their members are just as loyal to their boards, as we seem to be to "ours".

It's been fun checking out the "other boards", some of which have vastly different "feels" and "styles".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter