• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not receiving emails from Disboards

suse66

When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true!
Hi, I can’t log in to the board using two factor authentication. It says an email was sent to the correct t address but I haven’t received it.

Currently I can only access the board on my phone.

As well, I didn’t receive the email to change my password when I requested it. I am not getting any notifications either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Similar problem here, but can't post using my regular account Had to create this sock puppet account to post this. And no mobile device access either in addition to PC.

Similar problem here, but can't post using my regular account Had to create this sock puppet account to post this. And no mobile device access either in addition to PC.
Dan, I reset your account to 'valid.' I don't know why this is happening to various users and have alerted Alex and Corey. If it happens again please let me know, either here and tag me or via email.

Mary Jo

Hi, I can’t log in to the board using two factor authentication. It says an email was sent to the correct t address but I haven’t received it.

Currently I can only access the board on my phone.

As well, I didn’t receive the email to change my password when I requested it. I am not getting any notifications either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Are you still having issues? I checked your account and it appears normal. If you're having issues I'll have to ask Webmasters Alex & Corey to look into it.

Are you still having issues? I checked your account and it appears normal. If you're having issues I'll have to ask Webmasters Alex & Corey to look into it.
I will check again when I am home. It’s fine from my phone. It seems that the email sends but it does not go to my email account. It only started after the shutdown.

@WebmasterMaryJo I still am not getting an email. I can enter my user name and password. Then it says they will send me an email with a single use code but it never arrives.

My email is smmcginn@sympatico.ca

Thanks for your help! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter