Not sandals, what shoes with capris

Whatever you choose, be sure to take a few long walks in them before your trip. I love wearing Sketcher GoWalks in the summer, around the house, out for regular errands, etc. I was planning to wear them on my last Disney trip...until
I took a two-mile walk in them. My arches were sore and I got a huge blister on the ball of my foot. For lots of walking, I need very supportive shoes and a good quality sock so my feet won't slip around inside the shoe. I would recommend choosing a shoe you like and taking practice walks to make sure they're comfortable.

I would say keens too or something similar this way the nail can breathe but your toes will be covered.

I hate my feet and just deal with flip flops but I prefer keens for the fact my toes are mostly covered and what you can see is barely one nail. I think I wear the Venice II as they are nice and airy

I'm not a huge fan of sandals so I live in my Toms in the summer. Comfortable and easy to slip on and off. Comes in tons of styles and colors.

I wear low top navy Converse with the slouchy loose laces. They hurt my feet, so I wear low socks with them. I saw some cute Skechers slip ons the other day, too.

These are not cheap but Tieks (flats) are the most comfortable ballet flat hands down. I wore them for two weeks straight in Europe and never had a problem!

I live in capris with Toms ( love the lace/crochet ones) or keds in the Summer.

Bob’s (Skechers version of Toms) are super comfortable and I wear them for teaching. They have more padding than my Toms imo.

Does anyone wear the Keen Venice? Does the rubber toe cap bother your toes? Do you have to order a half-size larger than your normal size?

I personally like sketchers go-walk slip-on shoes, they are like walking on clouds and look nice with capris as long as you make sure to wear the super low socks. I'm wearing them right now in the parks and my feet are very comfortable.

Bobs by Skechers are the only shoes I have worn to the park without getting blisters.

My favorite is Sperry Top Siders
(And their generic equivalents)

Basically, boat shoes. I don’t wear socks. They’re cute and no one has to see your toenails!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter