not seeing magic bands on MDE.....

DisneyCAL

DIS Veteran
Looking at my account I can see my magic band (special band) that we received December of 2017 for a deal that we booked but then cancelled. I do not see the bands for DH, DS or DD. Could they be "dead"? Or did they just somehow deactivate from the account? I would like to use the special bands rather then new ones but Im also nervous they may not work come August. Any suggestions?

Looking at my account I can see my magic band (special band) that we received December of 2017 for a deal that we booked but then cancelled. I do not see the bands for DH, DS or DD. Could they be "dead"? Or did they just somehow deactivate from the account? I would like to use the special bands rather then new ones but Im also nervous they may not work come August. Any suggestions?
Use the special ones linked to your MDX account. The system is glitchy today; you have no plans to use the older ones, so you’ll be fine.

Everytime I try to view my magicband order, I get this message:

Sorry, There Was a Problem Completing Your Request
We're sorry, a problem occurred when trying to perform the action you requested. Please try again later.

That's all I saw last night too. On my plans, it says order received and tells me when to customize for delivery to resort, but I can "see" the bands I customed.

Everytime I try to view my magicband order, I get this message:

Sorry, There Was a Problem Completing Your Request
We're sorry, a problem occurred when trying to perform the action you requested. Please try again later.

That's all I saw last night too. On my plans, it says order received and tells me when to customize for delivery to resort, but I can "see" the bands I customed.

I was getting that message as well. I went onto the online chat on the WDW website and a CM cleared that for me. Took a few minutes. No problems since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter