Not So EZ-Pass

RedAngie

Sea Level Lady
This is from about 6 years ago, but resurfaced on my FB wall.

Two knuckleheads (dilwads) each refused to yield to the other and got jammed together in a toll booth lane.

51DBCEC9-AA68-4986-910F-5839BD9B5487.jpeg

722D4DA4-B8FC-42E5-AA56-008345EF91FC.jpeg

Supposedly this happened in New Hampshire but the license plates tell you all you need to know.

I wonder if this was on the Garden State Parkway. Too many toll booths there. They can make a person crazy going though all of them. LOL!

Last edited:

I wonder if this was on the Garden State Parkway. Too many toll booths there. They can make a person crazy going though all of them. LOL!

The story from 2016 said it happened in New Hampshire, but it could have easily been the Garden State Parkway.

The GSP is schizophrenic in its toll policies. In some stretches you can drive 30+ miles toll free, yet in other areas there are two tolls within miles of each other.

We once went thru the tollbooth on the main road, then took the next exit about 2 miles later and had to pay (a lower) toll again.

That picture does not look like any of the NH tolls that I know of. I could believe the NJ turnpike.

It was the toll booth that used to be along the Niagara river in Buffalo.
Picture with booths gone. That's actually the peace bridge in the distance
And I believe what happened was, one driver not paying attention almost rear ended the other. tried to swerve around and that was the result.
stoll1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter