• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Not so Scary* Fridge/Toaster/Coffee Pot Swap!oPEN 5/12-6/8

Sorry to cancel but we're moving to CSR for our stay Nov. 3-12 so we won't need the fridge.

I hope someone else can use it and thank you so much for organizing all this!:thumbsup2

Hi! Do you know if bartleyosu got the fridge ok? I'm next! :yay:

I didnt us it as Pop already had small frig in room???. I gave bell man your info and asked him to put on frig. Hopefully he did. have a great time. Watch out when eating outside food court. i got attacked by a black bird this morning during breakfast, landed right in my eggs!

I didnt us it as Pop already had small frig in room???. I gave bell man your info and asked him to put on frig. Hopefully he did.
Doubtful. :rolleyes: That means your info would be on the box. Could you please send me a PM with the info it would have? Thanks.

Could I request Sept 15 - 22 in 2012 - we have already booked - took advantage of the FD then...

Is the fridge available 10/15-10/21? If so, can I use it if I am staying in All Star Movies?

Hello everyone, I just cancelled 9/6 - 9/9 and am hoping someone else will be able to use the fridge during this time. Thanks for letting be part of your group!:worship:

Accounting Babe-
I can't yet PM.

Is the fridge available 02/04/12-02/10/12?

Yes the fridge is available for your dates. I will need the name on reservation, confirmation #, cell phone # while @ disney and email address. Once I receive the info I will mark you down as confirmed on post # 1 of the thread. Since you cannot PM yet you can email me @ accountingbabe_08@yahoo.com. In January you will have to swap info with person before and after you.

Please put fridge swap and your dates in subject line of email

I have a new slot open 8/30-9/9 for my swap. If you need the fridge during this time please let me know.

Thanks

We are arriving at Pop August 29th until September 8th. I would love to have the fridge if it is still available for the 30th until we leave.

If it is still available, let me know what info you need.

Thanks!! :thumbsup2

P.S. I sent you a pm.

We are arriving at Pop August 29th until September 8th. I would love to have the fridge if it is still available for the 30th until we leave.

If it is still available, let me know what info you need.

Thanks!! :thumbsup2

P.S. I sent you a pm.

I sent you a PM back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter