Nothing available at Epcot?

OP, I have noticed the same thing. We will be there from 11/30 to 12/7, and EP reservations have been extremely difficult to come by. I ended up using alerts for 3 separate services, and that's the only way I was able to get anything at all for EP. There was a fairly big release of Biergarten reservations between 9 and 10 am a couple of days last week, but other than that, pickings have been very slim indeed. I am crossing my fingers that I can snag a dinner reservation for San Angel Inn either day of or the day before. It has only come up once in my alerts, and I wasn't fast enough to get it, even though I was holding my phone when the alert came in and clicked the link immediately. Definitely give the alerts a shot if you haven't already though! I was able to get a lunch reservation at Space 220 and a Biergarten CP package that way. Good luck, and I hope you're able to get the reservations you want eventually! :)
Yes I do have alerts set up,but I haven’t been fastest enough yet. I have mouse dining and touring plans. Which reservation finder has been best for you?
Usually there are several restaurant reservations open at Epcot. San Angel Inn is one that I have never had a hard time getting. There are so many restaurants at Epcot it’s hard to believe there are no openings.

San Angel Inn is one that I have never had a hard time getting. There are so many restaurants at Epcot it’s hard to believe there are no openings.
I know, right?!? It's nuts!

I'm signed up for those two and a third one as well, and that's the one I've actually had the most luck with. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name it or not, but I actually found out about it here on the DisBoards -- it was mentioned in another thread as being a service that would search for the dessert parties and CP packages. I have zero affiliation with them, but it has worked well for me so far. I'll PM you the name in case it isn't allowed. :)

Were going the week between Christmas and New years and i cannot get anything for breakfast lunch or dinner T Epcot for NYE. Nothing!!! We have been numerous times that day along the years and never had a problem Very sad:sad:
That is the busiest week of the year

I know, right?!? It's nuts!

I'm signed up for those two and a third one as well, and that's the one I've actually had the most luck with. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name it or not, but I actually found out about it here on the DisBoards -- it was mentioned in another thread as being a service that would search for the dessert parties and CP packages. I have zero affiliation with them, but it has worked well for me so far. I'll PM you the name in case it isn't allowed. :)

If you don’t feel comfortable linking the reservation finder, can you link the post it is talked about in? Idk there was a reservation finder for dessert parties and I was late to booking so none were available once I planned my trip. or pm me the name. Thanks

Epcot also lost all of the international employees, so they are having to staff a lot of the restaurants from scratch, mostly with either new employees or those who have been transferred from somewhere else.

We are going 11/28-12/4 and I booked recently around the 30 day mark. So late to the ADR game. When I first looked nothing was available. I looked today and a lot more has opened up. With random checks and alerts set up, I’ve been able to get Biergarten (non-CP), H&V, and GG (CP and non CP). These are the three restaurants I’ve been looking for besides Space 220. Im now adding different restaurants to search to see if I’m able to grab any more but am happy with these three

I had something for 12/10 but I had to look, Chefs de France and Nine Dragons popped up. Is the first week having more demand than the second week?

If you don’t feel comfortable linking the reservation finder, can you link the post it is talked about in? Idk there was a reservation finder for dessert parties and I was late to booking so none were available once I planned my trip. or pm me the name. Thanks
I sent you a message. :)

We were late to booking too, as we had to change our dates. I'd have very few reservations right now without the alert services...they have been extremely helpful for me, and I hope they will be for you too!

We are going 11/28-12/4 and I booked recently around the 30 day mark. So late to the ADR game. When I first looked nothing was available. I looked today and a lot more has opened up. With random checks and alerts set up, I’ve been able to get Biergarten (non-CP), H&V, and GG (CP and non CP). These are the three restaurants I’ve been looking for besides Space 220. Im now adding different restaurants to search to see if I’m able to grab any more but am happy with these three
Same! We booked late too, as we had to change our dates. I'm so envious that you were able to score H&V -- I've had 3 different reservation finders set up for that one, and I haven't gotten a single alert about it! I've also been checking multiple times a day and never find anything. My nieces really want to see Goofy in his Santa outfit though, so I'll keep trying.

Same! We booked late too, as we had to change our dates. I'm so envious that you were able to score H&V -- I've had 3 different reservation finders set up for that one, and I haven't gotten a single alert about it! I've also been checking multiple times a day and never find anything. My nieces really want to see Goofy in his Santa outfit though, so I'll keep trying.

this afternoon there was a bunch of availability for the whole week I am going. So idk if they just released H&V or what. I initially just grabbed one and then after I just grabbed a time, I went back and was able to grab an 11:50am reservation (I have a afternoon one for the same day). Im not 100% I’m going to keep either of them cause we have garden grill too. It will depend on if im able to book any of the other ADRs that I want or not. Im trying not to do a table service everyday

this afternoon there was a bunch of availability for the whole week I am going. So idk if they just released H&V or what. I initially just grabbed one and then after I just grabbed a time, I went back and was able to grab an 11:50am reservation (I have a afternoon one for the same day). Im not 100% I’m going to keep either of them cause we have garden grill too. It will depend on if im able to book any of the other ADRs that I want or not. Im trying not to do a table service everyday
Ugh, of course today is the one day I haven't been checking! I had a Covid booster + flu shot yesterday and haven't been feeling well...have been sleeping a lot and am really sore all over and just didn't have the energy to check. Thanks for letting me know! Hopefully I'll be able to get one soon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter