Nothing! No where! Cancelling whole trip

Grabbed the liberty tree and crystal place (though I know nothing about it I grabbed it)
I’m not why it doesn’t show in a general search but when I put those specific restaurants in the search bar it came up
Don’t think I’m going to get reservations for restaurants I particularly want but I’m taking anything now and I don’t know why it isn’t working
Just creating more stress than I need right now
I do appreciate everyone’s help. Sincerely I do.

Go into your app-make sure it’s updated. Click the plus sign at the bottom and select “check dining availability”. Go to the date you want and select your party size. Then pick times-people seem to have more luck picking a time than they do picking a meal. When I select a party of three for the 17th, I see, for instance, two times available at liberty tree tavern in magic kingdom.

Check again! I arrive on the 15th of May and was able to get every single ADR I was wanting on the day and time I needed. The only one that I had to get a different time for was Homecomin but I got it for the day I want!!

I'm on the west coast and woke up at 3am on the day of my 60 day mark to make sure I got the ADR's I wanted.

On the 21st, Hollywood Brown Derby is showing at 11:10 & 2:15 for 4 people right now. The problem with the studios is there are only 4 table service restaurants, and they’re not very big to start with.

I planned my last trip with barely 2 weeks notice and was able to find dining - including Cinderella's Royal Table (I went the first week of March). And I am planning a trip next month with less than 3 weeks notice.

Here's some other things I've done (I've been 3 times post-Covid and am planning my 4th):

--Rather than stress yourself out, check a couple of times a day for updated availability. People are ALWAYS shifting their plans around and reservations pop up. I usually check first thing in the morning and then again later in the day. By defining set times for checking, you can help reduce your anxiety.
--Be sure and check for party of 4 rather than 3. And also try for party of 5 or 6.
--Grab reservations that are available in the park you'll be going to even if it isn't an ideal time or the exact restaurant you want. Then, go in try modifying it for a better time (For example, I was able to snag a 2:30 reservation at Chefs de France in April for 4 last Tuesday when I found my trip was a "Go"- and today was finally able to modify it to 4 PM instead). And, at first I was only able to get Mama Melrose in HS for lunch, but a Prime Time Cafe opened up (which I prefer) so I switched it.
--If they add hours (which they typically do on Fridays anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks out), they will eventually add more dining reservations for those additional hours (usually by Monday or so the following week after the hours have been added). This is a GREAT time to find reservations, especially for CRT and BOG as they will be those prime end of park dining where you get to walk out of an almost empty MK AND people that have earlier reservations for those spots may change to later reservations which opens those up. Subscribe to the "May Thread" here and someone will surely note if times are added.
--Don't lose hope if you don't have the exact reservations you want. Checking the night before even has yielded some nice spots.

Also OP, with mobile ordering, quick service isn’t as bad as it used to be. You can preorder for a specific time frame, click I’m here & they prepare your food before you even enter the restaurant. They even tell you what counter number to go to pick up. I don’t know how old your child is, but if he can be left for a few minutes, you could possibly settle him in at the table then go pick up your food. We rarely do counter service because we don’t like standing in the line then jockeying for a table. But we were there last weekend & used mobile order a few times. We were pleasantly surprised how convenient it was.

Last edited:
there from May 17-21
I’ve searched broadly as well as individual restaurants. It’s awful. There is not a single table service restaurant. I have a special needs kid. He needs to sit down and eat.
May 17 MK
May 18 EP
May 19 HS
May 20 AK
May 21 HS

can’t get ANYONE on the phone at Disney.
try for a party of 4 instead of 2. currently you will not be charged for the 2 no shows if you and your son show up. just tell as you check in it is only the 2 of you

Don't lose hope if you don't have the exact reservations you want. Checking the night before even has yielded some nice spots.

I second this. At 60 days out, we were only able to get a 5:15 pm adr for California Grill for last Friday, tho we preferred 7 ish. Very late Tuesday night, 3 days before, around 11 pm, I was able to get a 7:15. Keep checking! Good luck!

there from May 17-21
I’ve searched broadly as well as individual restaurants. It’s awful. There is not a single table service restaurant. I have a special needs kid. He needs to sit down and eat.
May 17 MK
May 18 EP
May 19 HS
May 20 AK
May 21 HS

How many in your party?

Thanks everyone I will try everything.
it’s 3 of us. (It’s our 20th wedding anniversary)
As well as our autistic 15 year old going as well.
finally got someone on the phone who also offered a few tips and said that table service restaurant are taking walk up reservations (though not guaranteed of course)
Though he didn’t say anything about not being able to order dominoes pizza when I asked about it. I’ll check on that again.

Thanks everyone I will try everything.
it’s 3 of us. (It’s our 20th wedding anniversary)
As well as our autistic 15 year old going as well.
finally got someone on the phone who also offered a few tips and said that table service restaurant are taking walk up reservations (though not guaranteed of course)
Though he didn’t say anything about not being able to order dominoes pizza when I asked about it. I’ll check on that again.
And keep checking a few times each day as others suggested. I’ve been finding more places are popping up the closer we get to our trip. The only filter I use is the park/location when searching.

there from May 17-21
May 17 MK
May 18 EP
May 19 HS
May 20 AK
May 21 HS

I just searched these dates and there were a lot open for lunch for party of four. There must be a glitch with your computer?

there from May 17-21
May 17 MK
May 18 EP
May 19 HS
May 20 AK
May 21 HS

Sometimes, if you select "dinner" or "lunch", etc... not a specific time, nothing is showing available. Select a specific time and go from there. We are there for short trip 5/30-6/1 (after Universal), and that happened to me. But, when you select a specific time, several are showing.

Same as other have said, seems to be an issue with your computer/browser/app. Just looked for a couple of days in your range for 3 and 4 guest, and plenty of opening. Even with this crazy limited seating time, if a search comes up with nothing at all, there is some issue going on, especially at 60 days. looking at next week even (including Easter), there is stuff available. Update everything, try different browsers, different computer. Or you are not looking at the right place to make reservations.

Keep trying, I scored Tiffins at 2:10 today for our trip in 2 weeks. I generally check a couple of times during the day and in the evening after work. good luck!

Good luck to @Minuet888 My partner and I have some overlapping dates for our upcoming trip and we were able to get reservations for each meal we wanted (once at MK, twice at DS, and once at GF). Not sure why it is being such a problem for your family. We got everything we wanted when we wanted. I guess we were just lucky

The website in general has been super glitchy lately. Try different web browers (Chrome vs Firefox etc) and sometimes it does better on one over the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter