Nov 10, 2014- Dream is alive - 2 days in Paradise and a Day at Sea

Hey All
i want to start a "who's going" to the original post. Can you please PM me with who you are and who's going, and state you are from, please. Ages and Kiddos names are optional

Thank you. Looking forward to joining the facebook group and learning who will be in the FE group.

We are going -- our first Disney cruise! I just happened upon these forums and they are super helpful. Been to Disney World 10+ times and we decided to branch out for our first cruise. Looking forward to it! :cool1:

Hello!! Working out a few details, but am booking this cruise! My husband, myself and our 22 month old (at time of cruise) boy will be enjoying our first cruise.

Yay! Super excited about this, our first Disney cruise! We've been on 1 cruise before, but I don't think it counts. It was Carnival and it was awful. The only reason why we're trying cruising again is because we know Disney means quality. It'll be me, my hubby, and our daughter who is 3. We really hope there is a Pirate night...

minnieandmickey, I tried to PM you but I don't have 10 posts yet...It'll be me, my hubby, and our daughter who is 3 on this trip. :) I'll PM you when I get to 10. :)

Any chance we could keep a copy of the FE (fish extender) sign up list on the Disboards, too, as not everyone uses Facebook?:beach:

My sister and I each "booked" a cruise when we were on our last cruise in October. She was looking and wanted to try November. I saw this itinerary and had to get on this one. We don't get off at Nassau anymore so this is perfect. My sister booked her cruise for this one last night.

Just my sister and I. Kids and her hubby are left home again. Its becoming our annual tradition for our birthdays! (This one is a little later but we will still count it.)

Can not wait. Only 243 more days!!!

We are doing our first double dip and would like to join in! We have 4 rooms booked for our family. (11 of us) Can't wait!

Just booked this evening. Celebrating my wife's birthday with 4 days at the World and 4 days on the Dream. Can't wait to see the Fantasy's sister ship, which we sailed on November/December of last year.:thumbsup2

We splurged for a concierge this time. Never done it before so we'll see how it goes.!

If it's as fantastic as it was on the Fantasy last year, we're in for a treat. I hope Tracey is one of our Concierge hosts. She floats between the Dream and the Fantasy depending on itinerary. I adored her on our Fantasy cruise.

Just found out that my Mom isn't able to go. Hubby is now going instead, ow ow twist his arm :)

Just booked this cruise, which will be my third Disney cruise in one year. There will be six of us to include me, DH and our three DD's (15, 20 and 26) and a friend. I am super excited about a double dose of Castaway Cay. I'm guessing I will also have to breakdown and create a fb account so that I can join the group and make some new friends to enjoy our cruise with. ::yes::

So excited for this cruise! This will be our third Disney cruise and my first time getting to post on the Dis Boards. I will join the facebook group and would love to try the FE group. Sounds like lots of fun.

Just sent my FB page request again since I hadn't heard anything in the past 9 days.

Question for the group... Did this cruise change from 2 days at CC to Nassau, CC, sea day? We have 11-3 booked but may be looking to change it. Just wondering if the itinerary changed? Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just called DCL and spoke with a CM named Chloe. She confirmed that the itinerary is still a Double Dip. The website's written itinerary is incorrect. The animated itinerary is correct. PC, CC, CC, Sea, PC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter