• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nov 21, 2015 Fantasy EC

Hi everyone! We originally booked a cruise for August 2015 but moved it to this one since my brother wanted to join us (and this gave us all more time to save!)

In my cabin, I have my DH, and DS (will be 7) and other DS (will be 4). My brother and his family are next door and they will be traveling with their 22 year old daughter.

Nov. 2015 seems soooo long away!

Terrich--we were on the Alaska cruise with you! It probably ranks as one of my top vacations ever!

We won't officially book this cruise until we are on the Magic next month for the Southern Caribbean sailing. We'll get to experience Halloween on the High Seas this year and the Very MerryTime cruise next year. It's me, DH and DD12 at time of sailing. I requested to join the fb group and we'll most likely join the FE too! Can't wait to get to know everyone!!!

We are booked for this trip and can't wait. It will be our 2nd Fantasy sailing. It will be my husband and I, DD (15) and DS(10). We'd love to do FE this time around!

Anyone else have a talent show plan? DD is already planning a routine:)

Just got off magic Saturday...and we rebooked for this cruise. This is our third cruise and we love doing FE. I have two ds 9 &13. We r traveling in a group of 9 three rooms. I'd love to join you guys. Thx Carolyn

My son &nephew did talent show on magic last week and both got a awesome dcl Mickey trophy and certificate...so cool! I am sure they will do it again.

on the Fantasy last week. Had great servers so asked for them again. Had an inside cabin and it was just fine so am getting another one. It will be me Husband, daughter, son-in-law and grandson. 14th Disney cruise for me, slightly less for the rest of the group :)

Just returned from Disney Dream Thanksgiving Cruise and going through all of the pictures. What a great trip. Booked our next cruise for Thanksgiving on the Fantasy. This will be our third Disney Cruise and we are already counting the days. Will be myself, my DD 14, & DS 10. Definitely want to do the FE for this trip. :banana:

We also just got off the Fantasy Thanksgiving cruise and rebooked for next year, making it our third year in a row, our 5th Thanksgiving cruise, and by then, our 17th Disney cruise. Unless we book another in between the one booked in March and next November.

We also just got off the Fantasy yesterday and are rebooked for 11/21/15. This time we are booked down the hall from Oceaneers so that will be soooo convenient. We are Grandma and Grandpa (ages withheld), Jeff(42), Denise (39), Ethan(8) and Amanda(6) - ages at time of sailing. Is there already an FE list or otherwise going? I can help if desired. I will work on some other "techie" things to help out the group. :rolleyes1

I just created a folder in my Google Drive that has a lot of the graphics we used on this last cruise collected from all over the place, navigators from a similar cruise, etc. As soon as I can scan the Navigators from this year's cruise I will post them as well.

Hi everyone! We just returned from the Thanksgiving cruise on the Magic and rebooked for Thanksgiving on the Fantasy. It will be me and my daughter (who will be 11). Looking forward to chatting with everyone! :goodvibes

pixiedust:Happy Holidays everyone...pixiedust:

Just booked this cruise... Completely excited about joining this group and getting to know everyone.
This will be our 6th cruise (5th on Fantasy - can't get enough).
Looking forward to booking the Alaska Cruise for 2016 once onboard.

Sailing with DW, DS-15, DD-10

We also just got off the Fantasy yesterday and are rebooked for 11/21/15. This time we are booked down the hall from Oceaneers so that will be soooo convenient. We are Grandma and Grandpa (ages withheld), Jeff(42), Denise (39), Ethan(8) and Amanda(6) - ages at time of sailing. Is there already an FE list or otherwise going? I can help if desired. I will work on some other "techie" things to help out the group. :rolleyes1
Also interested in participating in the FE once it's established. Please let me know.

thank you! pirate:

Booked this cruise as well when we were on the Magic 12/21 sailing. This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise (loved he first one so much couldn't wait to get back on another one).

Sailing with DW-46, DD-6, DM-74. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Had planned on going to Norway this summer, but decided to cancel and are now booked for this cruise. My husband, DD (11) and I are happy to be celebrating Thanksgiving with all of you!

Also interested in participating in the FE once it's established. Please let me know.

thank you! pirate:

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hi everyone. We booked this cruise after cruising for the first time on a 3 day Dream cruise early this month. 3 days was too short so we are trying the Fantasy this time. It will be me, DH, and DS. This will be a long 10 months to wait!

Hi all! We are sailing on this cruise celebrating a 50th anniversary for my parents. Three generations traveling on our very 1st Disney Cruise. DH 38, DW(myself)39, DS 12, DS 11, Grandparents, Aunt and Mother in law. We have 3 rooms total. Anxious to learn more about what to expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter