Nov. 24 2017 7-Night Bahama Cruise out of Galveston on Wonder

Our cruise is getting closer. It's almost time for some to start booking reservations for excursions, dining and the spa.

Days left till reservation booking opens:
Platinum = 18 Days
Gold = 33 Days
Silver = 48 Days
First time cruisers = 63 Days

Fish Extender Group #2, I just emailed you your info sheets. Let me know if you did not receive my email. :)

FE Group #2 I have received some corrections to your info sheet. I will be sending out an updated sheet next weekend. So if anyone else has any more corrections please let me know before next weekend.

Group #2, Holmes1907 has dropped out of the fish extender. I will re-open your group till we get a 10th cabin. If this is not ok with anyone in the group please let me know. Being a couple months out and getting closer to the paid in full date, I suspect we may see a few more cabins change or dropout. If I do not hear from anyone in group #2 I will asume it is ok to re-open your group. Also, since your group will be re-opened I will hold off on emailing the updated info sheet until we get a 10th cabin to close out the group again.

Fish Extender Group #2 has been re-opened and has one spot left. Once it fills up we will open group #3.

Group #1 Closed:
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD4, DD2
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD16, DD13
emsandows - DH, DW, DD9, DS8
labela - DW, DH, DD12
Cassi Cox - DH, DW, DS7, DS4
Bea Tapia - DW, DH, Mom, DS9
Texasrosebud - DW, DH, DD (Adult)
SadieSue - DW, DH, Grandson 5, Grandson 2
Luann Crownover - Grandma, Mom, DD21, DD16

Group #2 Open:
Kat1213 - DW, DH, DS5, DS2

Kim Ray - Grandma, Mom, DS5
Mystery Inc - Mom, Dad, DD7, DS4
HunkyDory - DW, DH, DD6
StefaniaLOL - Mom, DD12, DD4
Amanda Lynch - DH, DW, DD3
Aimee LeGrand - DW, DH, DD6, DS5, DS5
Casey Lambert - DW, DH, DD5, DD3
Amanda Langston - 2 Adults (female), DD4

So, this is probably a dumb question but does Disney have Meet and Greets on the ship like Carnival or RC??? Anyone know??

120 days!!! I was so happy today to get my email about being changed to main seating!!!! I couldn't imagine an 8 o'clock dinner with a 3 and 2 year old who's bedtime is usually 7:30 lol. I am so excited!!! This made my week!

120 days!!! I was so happy today to get my email about being changed to main seating!!!! I couldn't imagine an 8 o'clock dinner with a 3 and 2 year old who's bedtime is usually 7:30 lol. I am so excited!!! This made my week!

That's great! We have not gotten our email yet. We have our fingers crossed we get it soon. We normally eat dinner around 5 and our little ones (2 & 4) are asleep by around 7:30 as well. So late dining will be a big change for all of us.

Hi Everyone!!! It's been a busy spring and summer so I haven't been on here much. Just caught up and wanted to let FE group #1 know that LABELA and family are still participating and looking forward to it!!! :-)

Fish Extender Group #1 and Group #2 are now closed. Group #3 is now open.

Group #1 Closed:
labela - DW, DH, DD12

Group #2 Closed:
BeaMarie - Adult(m), Adult(f), Child(f) 6
HunkyDory - DW, DH, DD6

Group#3 Open:

Group #2 I will be emailing out your updated info sheets later this week. If you have any changes or updates please let me know. :)

FE Group #2, I emailed out the updated info sheet. Please double check all your information and let me know if anything is not correct.

For those of you who are on the dining waiting list for main seating (first seating). If you have not recieved an email from DCL you may want to call and check your status. Rungkb's dining was switched to main seating a few weeks ago and they switched my group to main seating on Friday. :stir:

Some cruisers have allready started booking reservations for excursions, dining and the spa. Others will be very soon.

Days left till reservation booking opens:
Platinum = 0 days - started 07/27
Gold = 5 days - can start 08/11
Silver = 20 days - can start 08/26
First time cruisers = 35 days - can start 09/10

Only 79 more days to sign up for one of our fish extender groups. After that you will only be able to sign up for our pixie dust group. Here's what our fish extender groups look like so far.

Fish Extender Group #1 and Group #2 are now closed. Group #3 is now open.

Group #1 Closed:
labela - DW, DH, DD12

Group #2 Closed:
BeaMarie - Adult(m), Adult(f), Child(f) 6
HunkyDory - DW, DH, DD6

Group#3 Open:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter