Nov 2nd Cruisers Remember we are meeting at Scoops after Lifeboat drill!

garyss7

Mouseketeer
Aloha Fellow Nov 2nd Eastern Cruisers. We are going to meet at Scoops after the
lifeboat drill so stop over and say Howdy. I will be wearing Atlantic City Coast Guard
ball cap so stop over and introduction yourselfs! See you all on the Magic!
Here's one more song for the road! Click on the link: http://solosong.net/wish.html
Cheers, Gary

Hey, Gary & all You other Nov. 2 Magic Cruisers,
We'll see you at Scoops! But hey, how do I know what I'm going to wear...I haven't even started to pack. Oh no, just a little over 30 hours until the taxi arrives for the airport!
See you all on Saturday at Scoops!

Sandy:wave:

I STILL am not finished packing..I started last night but have to get all the incidentals as well as DD costumes and hubby's entire wardrobe and I just KNOW he will forget to give me his shoes for his tuxedo! I KNOW it...I have told him 3 times not to forget...I have lists everywhere..I want more film....he needs to clean out the cam corder bag because in his infinate wisdom on our return flight from Disney World last week he put the left over choc chip cookie in there and yes..it is crumbs..millions of crumbs...lol...so THAT has to be done....can you say frantic and exhausted???? I will definately try and make it to scoops....remember..I'll be the one with the DRINK in my hand! LOLOL....and don't forget to look for my DD (3) who will be dressed in the same white nautical attire that Minnie wears for the Sail Away party. She looks soooooooo cute! I hope I can get pics with both of them together! See you all soon!!! I am so excited!!!

Scsagh- All you need are a couple of bathing suits... But I see your from MN,
do they even sell swim suits there??? ha ha ha..... See ya on the boat!
Aloha, Gary

I am going to TRY to get there. Having a DD13, DS6 and DD6 pulling me in 6 directions (they try to be in 2 places at once :teeth: ) I don't know if I'll get there.

We are just about packed. My problem with packing is MY toys! The camera bag just isn't big enough for the camcorder, digital camera, regular camera, chargers etc for each of those, film, more batteries, walkie talkies.... it goes on and on! I'm in deep trouble!

I keep procrastinating to pack the pins for trading. That's the only other thing I know I'll forget, even with my daughter pestering me to pack them!

Hope to see you all Saturday!

Paul

Paul-I was getting worried when you said not enough room for all your "toys".
This is a family cruise you know..;) Sorry, couldn't resist...Just remember to take
the batteries outa anything that vibrates....could be embarrassing at the luggage
check...... Cheers, Gary

I was so glad to see your post. My son(7) and I are taking a last minute cruise on the 2nd. I called TA to see about 3 days over his birthday in early December and she said if we could leave on 11/2 we could go for 7 days for less money. I couldn't pass that up. We're leaving to pick up docs at fedex in a few minutes. I was doing some last minute checking on transportation to the port. Haven't decided if we will use Disney bus, towncar or rental car. We have an 11:50 flight back on the 9th and I'm scared we won't get there in time on the bus, but my son loves buses, trucks etc...
I will certainly try to meet up with other people from the disboards. I've gotten so much wonderful info here.

nmmon22-you should be fine with 11:50 flight. You'll probably be off the boat by 8-8:30 am
and on your way to the airport with time to spare, not much but you should be ok! Gary

Thanks Gary- I ended up making a reservation through Avis. One way each day and it ended up being $26 to the port and $34 port to airport. I think that's the cheapest way to go and I'll be able to make a stop for pop etc. on the way and not have to bring it from Minnesota. I can't believe how quick this has gone --- I made my reservations Tuesday to leave on Saturday. I hope I get everything packed!!!!

See you all there on Saturday after the drill. Everyone have safe trip. I'm going to pack now!!!!:cool:

Originally posted by lUVTOGO
See you all there on Saturday after the drill. Everyone have safe trip. I'm going to pack now!!!!:cool:

We're done with the packing..... WE'RE LEAVING! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Too bad there is no excitement here!:cool:

See you all tomorrow!

Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter