• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nov 30th Cruise-any 9 & 11 yr old going?

Donna Gould

Earning My Ears
Hi Out There,
Is there any 9yr old boy and 11 yr old girl going on the Nov 30th 7 day Eastern Carribean cruise who would like to e-mail my grandchildren, Eddy & Brianna. By e-mailing them you will have at least one friend on the cuise that you might enjoy hanging out with. This is their 1st cruise and they are really looking forward to it.
I'll give you my e-mail address and then I'll e-mail you back with their address.
Hope I hear from you...Donna

DMVG418@aol.com

Hi Donna,

DD is 10.5 and would love to email Brianna! She will have a friend along but both are looking forward to making lots of new friends too. (Hmmm...what's that old song..."Make new friends but keep the old...")

Anyway, she is at dance class right now but I'll have her send a message to Brianna tonight or tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter