• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NOV. Hours & EMH - ALL are UP!

I'm calling it 8 1/2 Days until they post the hours, from right...

about...

NOW!

:confused3

I too sit here waiting for the November hours! We get there in time for MNSSHP 10/31 and then stay for a week! I just LOVE Jersey Week! :thumbsup2

Can't wait!

---Paul in Southern NJ

Anxiously waiting with you! We are visiting Nov 1-7 and I need to make my ADR's on May 5th. I didn't realize that I will just have park hours and not the EMH hours. I was hoping to get an Epcot EMH to have dinner with DH at Le Cellier while my boys are at Sandcastle club and then hit the wine festival.

Any tips on how to plan for that? :scared:

Jen in CA

Joining everyone, and trying to contain my excitement :cool1:

I even got Dh excited about planning last night- a first!

Please tell me how you did that? DH thinks we have SO MUCH TIME for planning. I can't get him to look at the menus and pick a restaurant. Hello? Doesn't he realize I will be up before 4 AM (CA time) on May 5th to make our ADRs?

Please tell me how you did that? DH thinks we have SO MUCH TIME for planning. I can't get him to look at the menus and pick a restaurant. Hello? Doesn't he realize I will be up before 4 AM (CA time) on May 5th to make our ADRs?

You actually ask your DH where he wants to eat?:rotfl: :rotfl2:

Funny... in our house I am the planner. I pretty much lay out the whole week... which parks on which days, and the restaurants appropriate for where we will be. For the entire stay only one choice of mine was changed, and it was a good choice to boot!

---Paul in Southern NJ

Oh lordy, lordy, lordy! The suspense is killing me! We're waiting so we can plan for our trip Nov.8-16th. Hope they're not late like they were with Oct.'s hours. What was up with that?

Count me in.....I have already planned our trip based upon last year's hours, of course it will need some "tweaking" once the hours are actually released but I needed to start somewhere & use as a guide.

I just hope they don't change all that much!!!!

I have no doubt if we stay tuned to this thread we will be the first to know about the hours...COMPLETELY THANKS TO ROBO'S EFFORTS!!!:thumbsup2

Waiting here with all of you~ we are planning our first:cool1: :cool1: ever WDW trip for November 10-15:banana: :banana: . I can't wait to get the November hours posted, and also the official dates of MVMVCP:woohoo: :woohoo: and the tickets!!
Monica:cutie:

Your first ever trip to WDW!!!!:banana: :banana: That is so exciting. Just wanted to congratulate you & tell you to have a wonderful time!:mickeyjum :mickeyjum :sulley:

We're a-waiting too! Going the 2nd - 8th and need to make ADRs on the 6th! Come on hours......

We (actually me - I have the WDW OCD) have the trip all planned using last year's hours and EMHs - down to where and when we need our ADRs. IF they change too much I'll be going into convulsions trying to change everything in time :lmao:

And even while convulsing I'll be loving every minute!:dance3:

I am on pins and needles too. I am planning our first ever trip Nov 27- Dec 2. Can't wait to get park hours ect. I know what resturant on what day' but I don't want to plan any further without hors and EMH's. I am lucky that I don't make ADRS untill May 31st.

I'm calling it about 8 Days until they post the hours.

Your first ever trip to WDW!!!! That is so exciting. Just wanted to congratulate you & tell you to have a wonderful time!

Thanks:goodvibes We are so excited:banana: :banana: . I have been wanting to go for years, and we are finally going to do it!!! My DD who will be 4 is so looking forward to eating in cinderella's castle:cutie: so I just have to get an adr there.
I can't believe how many people are going in November~ How exciting to have so much company waiting for the park hours to be released!!:hippie:
Monica:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter