November 10th, 2024 - Disney Fantasy - 6 Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral with 2 stops at Castaway Cay & Lighthouse Point

I saw this and my first thought was what about those of us who’ve sailed 11-24 times, they don’t want our votes 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

I saw that too and thought hey they missed platinum and went straight to Pearl. :hyper2:
And on top of not having platium represented they show 100%. Missing a fairly large group of people. Less than gold but most definently larger than Pearl.

Disney Cruise Line Blog Posted
https://disneycruiselineblog.com/20...et-at-palo-palo-steakhouse-remy-and-enchante/

Disney Cruise Line Quietly Increases Prices for Adult Dining Across the Fleet at Palo, Palo Steakhouse, Remy, and Enchanté​

Disney Cruise Line quietly increased pricing at the adult restaurants across the fleet effective today for new dining reservations. Dinner at Palo and Palo Steakhouse have been increased $5. Palo Brunch remains at $45. For Remy and Enchanté the base dinner price increased $10 to $135. Disney Cruise Line’s website does not show pricing on the individual restaurant pages, but does mention “additional fees apply.'”

DCL Adult Dining Price Increase 2 20230711

Disney Wish Adult Dining New Pricing as of July 11, 2023
For guests with existing dinner reservations which were made prior to today’s increase will be charged the price at the time they booked. New reservations booked today and moving forward will be at the new pricing.

Pricing was last updated in April 2021 for adult dining ahead of the relaunch and the debut of the Disney Wish.

Some Amazon Prime Day deals for our cruise.

Captain Minnie Plush - $19.53
https://www.amazon.com/Just-Play-Classics-Captain-12-5-inch/dp/B094PFNC67/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1SHZ5Y7WNPOR&keywords=Disney+cruise+line&qid=1689112846&sprefix=disney+cruise+line,aps,155&sr=8-2&th=1

Christmas Minnie Plush - $6.49
https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Holiday-22-Inch-Stuffed-Exclusive/dp/B08T6N2HLQ/ref=sr_1_51?crid=14R7DHN1H50J1&keywords=Disney+Halloween&qid=1689114681&refinements=p_n_deal_type:23566064011&rnid=23566063011&sprefix=disney+halloween,aps,127&sr=8-51

Christmas Mickey Plush - $20.79
https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Holiday-22-Inch-Stuffed-Exclusive/dp/B08T6MFJ7F/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3LY8688ZXQ1VV&keywords=Disney+Mickey+Christmas+plush&qid=1689114860&sprefix=disney+mickey+christmas+plush,aps,117&sr=8-1

Fish Extender - $13.99
https://www.amazon.com/Fish-Extender-Disney-Cruise-Fitted/dp/B07ZTQQFT5/ref=sr_1_15?crid=1SHZ5Y7WNPOR&keywords=Disney+cruise+line&qid=1689112949&sprefix=disney+cruise+line,aps,155&sr=8-15#customerReviews

Princess hair bows - $6.90
https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Princess-Kids-Bows-Accessories/dp/B09FTB31ZN/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=8WIV7O2FX63Q&keywords=Disney+cruise&qid=1689112801&refinements=p_n_deal_type:23566064011&rnid=23566063011&sprefix=disney+cruise,aps,448&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

Mens pirate button shirt - $17.99 - $27.99
https://www.amazon.com/LEELA-Relaxed-Tropical-Hawaiian-Black_W154/dp/B00WMSARVA/ref=sr_1_15?crid=8WIV7O2FX63Q&keywords=Disney+cruise&qid=1689112801&refinements=p_n_deal_type:23566064011&rnid=23566063011&sprefix=disney+cruise,aps,448&sr=8-15

Women's pirate button shirt - $15.19
https://www.amazon.com/LEELA-Likre-Beach-Womens-Shirt/dp/B01M0V4OO3/ref=sr_1_49_sspa?crid=8WIV7O2FX63Q&keywords=Disney+cruise&qid=1689113414&refinements=p_n_deal_type:23566064011&rnid=23566063011&sprefix=disney+cruise,aps,448&sr=8-49-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9tdGY&psc=1

Magnetic hooks - $6.16
https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Maximum-Neodymium-Corrosion-Protection/dp/B0787Q54M1/ref=sr_1_24?crid=3PBBGBZ2SEYRX&keywords=cruise+ship+essentials&qid=1689113689&refinements=p_n_deal_type:23566064011&rnid=23566063011&sprefix=cruise+,aps,142&sr=8-24

USB mini room fan - $7.89
https://www.amazon.com/JZCreater-Desktop-Rotation-Personal-Table,Black/dp/B094RC8MSK/ref=sr_1_27?crid=3PBBGBZ2SEYRX&keywords=cruise+ship+essentials&qid=1689113745&refinements=p_n_deal_type:23566064011&rnid=23566063011&sprefix=cruise+,aps,142&sr=8-27

Kids Christmas Pajamas - $17.50
https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Brand-Spotted-Snug-Fit-Sleepwear/dp/B08633PLSL/ref=sr_1_40?crid=24HHXSUQ3R7NE&keywords=Disney+Christmas&qid=1689115010&refinements=p_n_deal_type:23566064011&rnid=23566063011&sprefix=disney+christmas,aps,144&sr=8-40&th=1&psc=1

Pop up Laundry hamper - $5.84
https://www.amazon.com/Mesh-Laundry...d=23566063011&sprefix=Pop+up+l,aps,129&sr=8-1

Last edited:
Good morning folks, I have a question as we have not cruised in about 12 years. what size and how many suitcases do you all pack per adult for a 7-day cruise? I am fighting the urge to buy new luggage and feel that I will go overboard without some guidance. We are flying so may be paying extra per bag.

I will now return you to your regular scheduled station. Lois

Good morning folks, I have a question as we have not cruised in about 12 years. what size and how many suitcases do you all pack per adult for a 7-day cruise? I am fighting the urge to buy new luggage and feel that I will go overboard without some guidance. We are flying so may be paying extra per bag.

I will now return you to your regular scheduled station. Lois

For my family of 3 (2Adults/1Tween) I usually use two large suitcases that measure about 28” each. We also do a book bag each that we carry onto the Plane / Cruise ship that has our must haves (in case lost luggage). I may add a medium size suitcase in the mix if I plan to bring a lot of Fish Exchange items that don’t quite fit in the other suitcases.

Thank you for this information. I will watch to see what two 28" bags will run me. I need to learn how to leave the kitchen sink at home when I pack.!!! This is so exciting for us. Still so far in the future but one day closer.

For the two of us, we use one 28 inch and one 21 inch suitcase, as well as each of us carries on a backpack. I use packing cubes in order to keep things more together and compact as I tend to overpack as well.

For the two of us, we use one 28 inch and one 21 inch suitcase, as well as each of us carries on a backpack. I use packing cubes in order to keep things more together and compact as I tend to overpack as well.
Thank you for the info. I found a hard sided set I really like that has one 28 ", one 24", one 21' and a carry on for about $210.00. Whatever sizes we were to bring these will store one inside the other. The price is good and they can come in a bright orange that will be easy to see. I may go ahead and get them.

Appointment Time Based Pre-Booking of Spa Treatments Beginning with Early October Voyages

Recently a change was made to the way Disney Cruise Line handles onboard spa pre-bookings. Rather than booking a specific treatment, guest can now reserve an actual appointment time on a given date pending availability. This pre-booking change is effective for sailings beginning October 2, 2023, and beyond.

Disney Cruise Line guests will now book an appointment time slot, rather than a specific treatment, for many of our spa and salon offerings. Guests can pre-reserve an appointment time based on a time block for a general treatment type, with the specific treatment selected at the time of service.

While many treatment options are moving to appointment-based bookings, some treatments will continue to be booked on an individual basis. Offerings may vary by ship.

Just did a count of what staterooms are left:

Inside - 12
Oceanview - 6
Verandah - 105

I just learned of this website. You can see photos and YouTube videos of your stateroom and areas around the ship. They have the other Disney ships and other cruise companies too.
https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Disney-Fantasy
I just looked as well and noted few rooms left. This cruise is going to be full. I hope that as we get closer more will join this group. I love meeting new people.

Wahoo! So excited to see that this cruise is one of the few in 2024 that has a link! Think that means we're going to be suuuuuuuuuper crowded though. Bit concerned about that, as we sailed on the Fantasy this past April with the promotion and it was packed like sardines. :/ But still so excited!

This thread is all that and a bag of Doritos. :) Thanks AR!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Amy. My wife and I are taking our son on this cruise. He'll be four when we sail (GAH, where is the time going?!). We went on our first cruise this past April on the Fantasy to the Western Caribbean, and while we weren't super keen on the ports, we LOVED the cruise itself. As toddler parents, we felt so pampered and everything was so convenient. Super excited for this cruise (which I am calling a Triple Dip) because three stops at DCL's private beaches are exactly what we need. We'll be traveling with my in-laws and their other kids, so it should be a fun family trip. I don't think we'll do any excursions; we just didn't feel it was the best use of our time/money/energy with a kid under five.

Last cruise, my son liked the nursery, the Mickey bars, and the pasta bolognese best. I've never seen him eat like that! At 2.5 years old he also sat through all the shows as long as we bribed him with popcorn (watching him carefully of course). We got our bucket at EPCOT, filled with the maple popcorn from Canada the day before (omg so good) and we still eat out of it sometimes when we miss cruising. We also keep Dove chocolates on hand for special before-bed treats. I did tell DCL that they would make BANK if they would sell those with the DCL wrapper in the gift shops. The minis on the ship were perfect because there were three segments, and it became our tradition to split them between the three of us and close out our day with a little velvety morsel of bliss.

We'll be trying the Kids' Club with him for the first time, and I'm really hoping he likes it. Mamas need a break. :D

I think we're going to try to start our cruise with a day or two at the parks, but we'll see how finances and prices look by then. We rode Guardians for the first time last April and we are now obsessed. Like... I would pay the whole ticket price JUST to ride that again and consider it money well spent.

We couldn't wait til Nov 2024 to take another cruise, though, so we're giving RC a try in early 2024. I'm not sure if we'll love it like we did DCL, but at the price point, I couldn't resist. We are paying for our whole family what one of us costs on DCL for a trip of the same duration in the same cabin class. While it isn't a triple dip, it's a double dip (Perfect Day and Labadee).

Wahoo! So excited to see that this cruise is one of the few in 2024 that has a link! Think that means we're going to be suuuuuuuuuper crowded though. Bit concerned about that, as we sailed on the Fantasy this past April with the promotion and it was packed like sardines. :/ But still so excited!
Welcome to the group. This should be a great cruise and you are correct it will be full. So, a bit crowded but more new friends to make. I will make sure that I avoid the pool during the day and only go first thing or later at night.

When we traveled with the grandkids (years ago First cruise they were 7 & 8) we could not hardly keep them out of the kids' club so if your child was ok in the nursery, he should do great in the club.

Hello fellow cruisers! My daughter asked for a cruise for her 14th birthday on the Dream or Fantasy, and this is the one we chose for the occasion. She is so excited to try out Vibe. I will be platinum after this cruise and we will also be celebrating a 15 year wedding anniversary a month early, so lots of milestones for this one 6-night cruise! We did a 7-night on the Fantasy for our 10th anniversary, so it seems right to be back on her five years later. Looking forward to seeing Lighthouse Point plus TWO stops at my very happiest place.

This thread is all that and a bag of Doritos. :) Thanks AR!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Amy. My wife and I are taking our son on this cruise. He'll be four when we sail (GAH, where is the time going?!). We went on our first cruise this past April on the Fantasy to the Western Caribbean, and while we weren't super keen on the ports, we LOVED the cruise itself. As toddler parents, we felt so pampered and everything was so convenient. Super excited for this cruise (which I am calling a Triple Dip) because three stops at DCL's private beaches are exactly what we need. We'll be traveling with my in-laws and their other kids, so it should be a fun family trip. I don't think we'll do any excursions; we just didn't feel it was the best use of our time/money/energy with a kid under five.

Last cruise, my son liked the nursery, the Mickey bars, and the pasta bolognese best. I've never seen him eat like that! At 2.5 years old he also sat through all the shows as long as we bribed him with popcorn (watching him carefully of course). We got our bucket at EPCOT, filled with the maple popcorn from Canada the day before (omg so good) and we still eat out of it sometimes when we miss cruising. We also keep Dove chocolates on hand for special before-bed treats. I did tell DCL that they would make BANK if they would sell those with the DCL wrapper in the gift shops. The minis on the ship were perfect because there were three segments, and it became our tradition to split them between the three of us and close out our day with a little velvety morsel of bliss.

We'll be trying the Kids' Club with him for the first time, and I'm really hoping he likes it. Mamas need a break. :D

I think we're going to try to start our cruise with a day or two at the parks, but we'll see how finances and prices look by then. We rode Guardians for the first time last April and we are now obsessed. Like... I would pay the whole ticket price JUST to ride that again and consider it money well spent.

We couldn't wait til Nov 2024 to take another cruise, though, so we're giving RC a try in early 2024. I'm not sure if we'll love it like we did DCL, but at the price point, I couldn't resist. We are paying for our whole family what one of us costs on DCL for a trip of the same duration in the same cabin class. While it isn't a triple dip, it's a double dip (Perfect Day and Labadee).

Welcome! :wave2:

Hello fellow cruisers! My daughter asked for a cruise for her 14th birthday on the Dream or Fantasy, and this is the one we chose for the occasion. She is so excited to try out Vibe. I will be platinum after this cruise and we will also be celebrating a 15 year wedding anniversary a month early, so lots of milestones for this one 6-night cruise! We did a 7-night on the Fantasy for our 10th anniversary, so it seems right to be back on her five years later. Looking forward to seeing Lighthouse Point plus TWO stops at my very happiest place.

Welcome! :wave2:

Welcome to this meet group. Be sure to read the first page of this thread as it has been filled with tons of information. ArielRae has given us all the info and links anyone could ask for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter