November 15th, 2024 - 6-Night Bahamian Cruise from San Juan to Galveston (Lighthouse Point, Castaway Cay)

What a wonderful surprise! We have cruised with Royal multiple times pre-kids. Who have you sailed with?
RC, Princess, Carnival & Norwegian

We used to cruise a lot but the last 8 years or so we have been doing so much international travel we let the cruises lapse.

It was so out of the blue for this surprise especially since he’s not a huge Disney fan like me. So, it really means a lot that he did this and we even have a verandah (I’m cheap is why I say that)…I’M SO EXCITED!

Do you have any plans yet?

I am so excited for you too :) My husband is not as into Disney as the kids and me. Good match with your significant other. He enjoys it and likes seeing the three of us have a blast.

We got a verandah also! On Deck 7. For us, the price for the verandah was not highway robbery lol.

The flight prices have been all over the place for us but hoping to book them soon. We are flying in the day before. Looking to stay at the San Juan airport hotel or hotel that Disney is connected with for pre-cruise stays depending on price. Either way want DCL transportation from airport or hotel. I do not want to bring car seats so we can’t just grab a taxi or Uber/Lyft. Flying home from Galveston on disembarkation day and looking to take DCL transfer to IAH airport.

What about you?

I am so excited for you too :) My husband is not as into Disney as the kids and me. Good match with your significant other. He enjoys it and likes seeing the three of us have a blast.

We got a verandah also! On Deck 7. For us, the price for the verandah was not highway robbery lol.

The flight prices have been all over the place for us but hoping to book them soon. We are flying in the day before. Looking to stay at the San Juan airport hotel or hotel that Disney is connected with for pre-cruise stays depending on price. Either way want DCL transportation from airport or hotel. I do not want to bring car seats so we can’t just grab a taxi or Uber/Lyft. Flying home from Galveston on disembarkation day and looking to take DCL transfer to IAH airport.

What about you?
It’s so weird because he planned everything and I’m normally the one who plans. We arrive 2 days early in SanJuan staying at the Sheraton across the street from the port. Also, staying 2 days in Galveston afterwards not sure where though. Do you have some kind of countdown going for the kids? That has to be so much fun! Who knows we may be neighbors we are on deck 7 also. I’m going to decorate our door. Not sure with what yet but, I have already ordered some matching shirts (I know I’m a big kid) 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter