November 2, 2013 - Disney Fantasy 7 night Eastern - Cruise Meet

Isn't this travel day for Mike and Robin? Happy trails, safe travels, and say hi to my Mouse for me! Can't wait to see some pix!

Yep, they should be up up and away right now. :thumbsup2

One of the few perks of night dispatching is I get to see the Fantasy Come home on the webcam!:coffee: I know its not much but it is all I have going tonight!:cool1:

Isn't it great? http://portcanaveralwebcam.com/ I love :lovestruc watching the ships coming in. Be sure to join us early on November 2nd to watch in person. Mike will supply the coffee and donuts. (hee hee...I can say whatever I want right now, he's not around to defend himself). ;)

Hi every one. It's been a busy couple of days but I prunused pics.

Friday at Epcot. Very little crowd.

E4607F95-1EE0-4BA5-B8D7-946BA0A140FA-932-000001AB6B4D4D0E.jpg

CFCABA90-AE4F-4EA9-A4AE-015F53A0B5C7-932-000001AAC30DEFDD.jpg

This was our first ice cream cookie sandwich, but we wolfed it down so fast, I didn't remember to take a pic until the last bite. I'll do better next time. :)

8AD67D3D-4123-40A6-85C5-898F1E7150AD-932-000001AB18851719.jpg

Saturday we went t MK. Rainy the first half of the day but walked on and off the attractions. :cool1:

Mike said "it's an all morning wet t-shirt contest.". :blush:

DCFDA660-AC38-4F21-9903-36A9DD6F877C-932-000001AC2A195A49.jpg

C5398909-2674-48F6-A063-6E953CC6F051-932-000001AC6700FAEC.jpg

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx103/Tartgirl1220/ACFF0244-EE09-4FD4-BA38-9F777D9D189D-932-000001AC82CE83F1

[IMG]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx103/Tartgirl1220/79B846B4-D178-4816-BFA8-4AB131E3691B-932-000001AD3A2F1CAB.jpg

We decided we could not wait another 417 days till our cruise so we just booked a 4 day the first week of Nov. to tide us over till next Nov.:woohoo:
So now the countdown is 55 days:cool1:

We decided we could not wait another 417 days till our cruise so we just booked a 4 day the first week of Nov. to tide us over till next Nov.:woohoo:

Oh my gosh! That's fabulous!

I think we've already established that any cruisers enjoying anything Disney-related MUST share with the group - we'll be expecting photos and a review!

Talking about a Countdown, we are officially down to less then 10,000 hours till our cruise...9982 to be exact...it's just right around the corner...is it to early to start packing?

Timon: When did you cruise in 2005? I was on Magic the week over halloween

Hmmm....October 22nd I think it was! That was our first cruise with Mike & Robin :thumbsup2

NICE!!! ::yes::

Talking about a Countdown, we are officially down to less then 10,000 hours till our cruise...9982 to be exact...it's just right around the corner...is it to early to start packing?

Woooooo!!!! Time to dig out the suitcases!!! :hyper: :rotfl2::lmao::rolleyes2

Man, why can't it be THIS November we are cruising!!! :worried:

I think Mike are Robin are having so much fun they've forgotten about us..

I'd forget about us too! :rolleyes1:goodvibes

I'm in the movie theater waiting for Finding Nemo 3-D to start, and it reminds me of a sweet cruise memory:

On the Dream in December my older son and I went up to the pool deck to ride the Aquaduck. And standing in line we turned around to see Finding Nemo on Funnelvision!

After riding I snuggled up in a deck chair on deck 12 to watch the rest of the movie, and every now and then a shadow would pass over me and I would look up to see a raft pass over my head in the Aquaduck tube...

Finding Nemo will always be special to me now because of the Dream!

I think Mike are Robin are having so much fun they've forgotten about us..

Nope, didn't forget about you. Between texting and loading pics to put on the dis, my phone battery kept running down. I have a lot of pics to post.

My favorite pics are the candy fight Mike and I had in the middle of Fantasyland. :rotfl2: I'm hoping to get some posted this weekend.

We've been a little preoccupied since our return. Mike's dad has been in the hospital since last wednesday. He has struggled with emphezema for years and has now developed c diff. Not doing real well. So send a little pixie dust. We'll keep you posted.

I'll talk to you all this weekend. :wave2:

We've been a little preoccupied since our return. Mike's dad has been in the hospital since last wednesday. He has struggled with emphezema for years and has now developed c diff. Not doing real well. So send a little pixie dust. We'll keep you posted.

So glad you had a good trip, but so sorry to hear about Mike's dad - c diff is nasty!!

Can't wait to hear about the candy fight, but update us when you're able. Many pixies to you all!

Hope all is going better with Mike's dad. Not a fun thing to come home to. Looking forward to hearing more about your adventure.

Update:

Mike's dad is having surgery around noon today. I'm afraid it'll be a miracle if he comes out of it. :worried:

We're heading to the hospital about 9. I'll keep you posted.

Thank you for the well wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter