November 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
Everyone and anyone is welcome to post ressie they want to cancel, trade or just want from someone who may be canceling or trading.

All that is require to do a transfer/trade is two willing parties, the phone# name and party size for the person who is wanting the ressie to be provided to the owner of the original ressie.

When posting please make a title listing Cancel or Trade, the date, and the location list all other info in the post itself that way it will be quicker for others to spot your post and respond.

I know that the park hours have not come out yet for November, but I figured I can put my request in now. :confused3
I am looking for Hollywood & Vine for breakfast on November 17th,party of 3, any time after 9 AM. I have a lunch time of 12:00 that I am willing to trade. :)

I know that the park hours have not come out yet for November, but I figured I can put my request in now. :confused3
I am looking for Hollywood & Vine for breakfast on November 17th,party of 3, any time after 9 AM. I have a lunch time of 12:00 that I am willing to trade. :)

I read somewhere here on the Dis that H&V wasn't serving breakfast after a certain day in Nov, and I'm thinking it was the 15th, but I can't swear to it. There was no reason given. Did you ask for breakfast when you made the ADR?

When I called they said nothing was available. They didn't mention that they were not serving breakfast anymore, but when I call again
to check I will ask. Thank You

You're welcome. I'll see if I can find the posts, I know it was on the restaurant board somewhere. I wonder why, though! I guess it doesn't really mater, but why stop breakfast? I would think it would do well, the only ts breakfast at DHS. Maybe it's temporary?

I need a reservation for (5) to Ohana on September 21 st, 24th, or 25th. We would take lunch or dinner. Anyone have reservations that they no longer need? We have Whispering Canyon on the 25th @ 5:25 to trade or even Crystal Palace breakfast on the 26th @ 10:15.

Anyone? Much thanks! This will top off our vacation if I can secure this dinner!

Lisa (36) :tinker:
Todd (37) :smickey:
Tyler (11) :pluto:
Riley (5) :tigger:
Emma (4) :tink:

I also tried for breakfast at Hollywood & Vine. The CM who was helping me was confused as to why no breakfast times were available. She asked me to call back. She really knew about other stuff so I'm wondering if an "official" decision hasn't been made yet. We were really hoping for breakfast there.

We tried for a breakfast for H&V for the 17th and were told there were no available, but we got an early lunch at 11:00. I'm hoping that it is still a character meal!!

Am looking for breakfast at CP for 11/25. Anyone out there who is looking to cancel this ressie?

I also tried for breakfast at Hollywood & Vine. The CM who was helping me was confused as to why no breakfast times were available. She asked me to call back. She really knew about other stuff so I'm wondering if an "official" decision hasn't been made yet. We were really hoping for breakfast there.

We tried for a breakfast for H&V for the 17th and were told there were no available, but we got an early lunch at 11:00. I'm hoping that it is still a character meal!!

Just to update that I did end up calling back and getting breakfast reservations for Hollywood and Vine. They are open now.

We have a lunch ADR at CRT on 11/13 for 6 people. Looking to add or trade for 11/12 or 11/13 for 7 people.

btw...what would happen if we showed up with 7 people for a 6 person reservation?

THANKS!

Le Celliere lunch at 11:30 on Nov 26 for party of 5
Liberty Tree Tavern 4:30 pm on Nov 22 for party of 5

Hope someone can snag these!

Our travel agent just told us about this board!

We are looking for a Brown Derby Fantasmic Package for November10, party of 5 (can also do a party of 3 and a party of 2).

Also looking for Le Cellier on November 13 (this is for our 16th wedding anniversary), party of 5 (again we can split into party of 3 and party of 2).

Can trade or offer: Biegarten November 13 at 5:30pm party of 5
Brown Derby (not Fantasmic package) Nobermber 10 at 5:25 pm, party of 5

I am looking to trade a CRT breakfast reservation. I have breakfast for Nov 26 at 10 am and would like to trade this for Sun Nov 23rd at 10 am or pretty close to that.

Our reservation is for 6 - 4 adults, 1 junior and 1 child.

I hope to hear from someone.

Thank you.

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone had reservations for LTT on Thursday, November 27, 2008 anytime after 7:00 for a party of 4 . We have for Friday, Nov. 28, 2008 at 4:30- if anyone would want to trade. Don't need to trade though. Thanks.

Hi all. I am looking for a Mama Melrose Fantasmic package on Tuesday, November 25th, for a party of 8. We aren't picky on time. Please PM if you can help.

Hey grumpy1717. Don't I know you?
Don't worry, more will post as the time gets closer. Something will probably come up!

Hello there tynicknate! Yeah, I think I've met you before. Thanks for the info. Hopefully something will come up, if not, it will be ok. We're going to Disney.

We're looking for a ressie for Liberty Tree Tavern for November 11th for dinner, hoping to get in for the Christmas Party!! Please let me know if you can help, we have a party of 4. TIA!! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter