November 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Would anyone like a 6:10 Rose & Crown for 7 people on 11/29 for anything there later at night for 7 people? Or any later reservation for 7 at rose & crown anytime from 11/28-12/5?

HI,
I am looking for Dinner Reservations for the following restaurants for 6 people on any of these dates: 11/28-12/1

Coral Reef
Chef Mickeys
Le Cellier
Liberty Tree Tavern

Unfortunately I don't have much in the way of trading.. I may have a Prime Time Cafe opening up but its for a late lunch on Saturday 11/29

Also, I wanted to check for Chef Mickeys & Askerhaus for Breakfast on 11/30 & 12/1 & 12/2

Thank you!!!!!!!!!
PS I am a first time poster so forgive me if I don't know the lingo yet! :goodvibes

We still have a ressie at LeCellier on sunday Nov 30th that we are willing to share with one or two people. It is at dinner time, not late and we hate to see two extra seats go to waste at our table when so many DIS people want to eat at LeCellier.

If you are interested PM me before Thanksgiving for details and a meet up time

Looking for dinner at any restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner. Party of 4

Also looking for Ohana dinner any days between Nov 27-30. Looking for Chef mickeys breakfast any of those days also.

I have a LTT for party of 5 today at 2:00. I will be on computer for about 15 minutes if someone wants it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter