NOVEMBER 2008 Code Watch...

Glad to see this Nov '08 thread and am subscribing! New at this and am gathering all info possbile for our family gathering (22 people) at the world. :goodvibes

Anyone been during this week and can guessitmate how massive crowds are at Thanksgiving??

TIA, as any and all info surely appreciated by this planning Nana! :hug:

Count us in! We've never been in November, so we'll miss the free dining (could have booked bounceback when were there last month) but excited to be there ANY time of the year!! Not sure on dates or resort yet will kinda depend on the discount! Hoping for Poly!! :0)

Here's to all of us November 2008'ers! It WILL be here before we know it!! :0)

Add me, I am looking for a great code and will get one AP to book the 3 rooms needed for our family get-together (both sets of GPs), if needed.

Don't think I posted here yet:goodvibes

We were originally looking at Nov of 2007 but due to pregnancy are postponing until Nov 2008. It WILL be here soon!! :lmao: :yay: :rolleyes1

11/29-12/8 at either POR, CR, POLY or possibly renting from a DVC member.
Trying to weigh out the options.

Would LOVE a code to stay at the Poly. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Just wondering how the crowds are in November, also what kind of discounts in November have there been in the past?

Just wondering how the crowds are in November, also what kind of discounts in November have there been in the past?

Before I had to cancel my package for this November, a code came out that gave a discount. ZQI or something like that, I believe, can't remember off the top of my head but I know that it saved me $500 almost off of my package. We were booked originally to stay at POR. Our dates were for the weekend after thanksgiving and it fell within the time of the code.

Oh, for the other part of your question :cutie:
I have never been in November but previously I've asked the same question.
I've been told that Thanksgiving is busy but afterwards is an awesome time to go. Not so bad crowds and beautiful weather, in addition to the decorations and christmas festivities.
They had me sold and I can't wait to go. :banana:

Well we booked for Nov 29-Dec 7 2008!!:cheer2: Port Orleans French Quater here we come. We are so excited and now I am hoping a code comes available and we get a better deal! Does anyone know when they usually appear...months, weeks, days before?

I am in! We go every Thanksgiving. Hopefully there will be a discount that does not omit Thanksgiving dates. Maybe....

Good lord, count me in! Our trip just went from February 2009 for 5 to NOVEMBER 2008 FOR 10!! AAAAHHHH!!!! I needs me a good code!

We are going to be there at POP Nov 7th-Nov17th 2008. Hoping for a great code to come out:cool1: We are going with my DH family and my sister. There will be 12 of us all together. Our first trip with the whole family can't wait:banana:

OOPS I didn't see this thread, so I asked again. I'm subscribing to this thread also. I haven't booked the trip but am planning. Hopefully we'll see one.

does anyone know what the crowds are like from Oct 31-till like Nov 10??? I think that is when we will have to go next time (which means I will lose free dining-but at least I will get MNSSHP!!)

Subscribing. Not sure of our exact dates yet, but we are planning on going for DS2's 1st trip to Disney in Nov 08! :cheer2:

Has anyone booked a AAA rate for Nov 08 yet?

Replying to my own post...I called today & got the AAA rate for the Poly
Nov. 1-8 2008, $359/nt before taxes. I hope a better discount comes out! :)

Add me to the code-hopefuls. Planning on going November 1-8 to celebrate DH's 33rd birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter