November 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Will be canceling in the next 10 minutes.

Chef Mickeys -11/22, 9:40am for paty of 5

Akershus - 11/25, 9:30am, party of 5

Just cancelled - Whispering Canyon Cafe 11/22 at 1:35 for 2 (sorry for the late notice - conflict with another ressie I just found).

This is for Thanksgiving - they are having a traditional Thanksgiving meal and it is price fixed. Hope someone here can get it!

I'm about to cancel Be our Guest for Friday, Nov. 24 at 8:00pm, 3 people. It was just going to be a day trip, but we've decided to stay home and do Black Friday shopping :) I'll wait like 10 minutes.

I'm about to cancel Be our Guest for Friday, Nov. 24 at 8:00pm, 3 people. It was just going to be a day trip, but we've decided to stay home and do Black Friday shopping :) I'll wait like 10 minutes.

did you cancel? I just checked and not available:sad2:

Just saw Ohana 5pm 11/27 for 6! Its just a little too early for us!

OMG!!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Thank You Thank You Thank You. I cant believe that it was still there right now. My friend is so happy. She wanted this so bad. And she loves the time. Thank You Thank You. Here is some :tinker: pixie dust for you that you will find one that works for your group.

Unfortunately, we just had to cancel our trip for next week. The thing that's making me feel better is the thought that someone might be able to snag these!

I JUST cancelled The Dessert Party for 11/18 for 2 adults 9:00pm

I'm about to cancel in 10 minutes:

Crystal Palace for 11/19 at 8:35 am for 2 adults
Be Our Guest for 11/19 at 4:45 for 2 adults

That would have been perfect!!! :( I think I'm just going to give up on hoping for an Ohana reservation!! I check MANY times a day!! :(

I have one for 11/30 at 9:30 pm that I will need to cancel. It is for 4 people. Dont know if that is something that would help you?

Unfortunately, we just had to cancel our trip for next week. The thing that's making me feel better is the thought that someone might be able to snag these!

have you cancelled yet? I keep trying for the Be Our guest and refreshing..

SRUAlmn said:

Ugh gone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter