November 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I know this isn't a dining reservation but I have seen other posts regarding BBB. Give it to me straight. It would be for my two neices, ages 5 and 3. The only days that would work would be the 26th, 27th, or 28th. It seems like a long shot but I snagged Le Cellier and CRT for the days and times I wanted just last week. That seemed a LONGGGGGGGGGG shot too.

Is BBB gonna be harder to get?

I know this isn't a dining reservation but I have seen other posts regarding BBB. Give it to me straight. It would be for my two neices, ages 5 and 3. The only days that would work would be the 26th, 27th, or 28th. It seems like a long shot but I snagged Le Cellier and CRT for the days and times I wanted just last week. That seemed a LONGGGGGGGGGG shot too.

Is BBB gonna be harder to get?

Aug 2011 when we went last, we couldn't get anything at MK BBB, totally booked. But we had plenty of times to pick from for Downtown Disney BBB. If you are willing to go to Downtown Disney BBB, it might increase your odds greatly.

I don't think the cancelled Be Our Guest reservations are going back into the reservation "inventory". I cancelled mine and then checked immediately as well as a few minutes later and it never appeared. Just wanted to mention this for those who may be looking for a recently cancelled reservation!

Aug 2011 when we went last, we couldn't get anything at MK BBB, totally booked. But we had plenty of times to pick from for Downtown Disney BBB. If you are willing to go to Downtown Disney BBB, it might increase your odds greatly.

I'm willing to take them wherever I can get them! so far, nothing...

Is anyone out there interested in a Tusker House ADR for 4 at 10:20 on November 30th?? Please send me a PM if interested and we can coordinate something. Thanks!

:hug:

Just cancelled an Akershus 8:05 on November 27th for 5. Forced to cancel because I got another reservation for the same time.

Will be cancelling later this afternoon a few ressies, our party has grown from 3-5 now.

All these cancellations are for party of 3:

The Plaza- 11/21/12 @ 11am
Sci-Fi- 11/22/12 @ 1:40pm
Tusker House 11/23/12@ 11:30am
Whispering Canyon 11/24/12 @ 12pm

hope any of these help anyone!

I am about to cancel OHANA dinner on 11/25 Breakfast for 8ppl at 10:05
OHANA-Dinner-11/25 8ppl @ 6:10pm
Crystal Palace on 11/27 MVMCP night dinner 6:15pm 6ppl
OHANA Wed 11/28 5:00pm 8ppl
OHANA 11/29 5:05 pm 8ppl
Le Cellier 11/29 1:20 pm 5 ppl Lunch (1 credit on dining)

Had to postpone due to DD4 being ill.
Hope some people can use these..... ENJOY!!

I am about to cancel OHANA dinner on 11/25 Breakfast for 8ppl at 10:05
OHANA-Dinner-11/25 8ppl @ 6:10pm
Crystal Palace on 11/27 MVMCP night dinner 6:15pm 6ppl
OHANA Wed 11/28 5:00pm 8ppl
OHANA 11/29 5:05 pm 8ppl
Le Cellier 11/29 1:20 pm 5 ppl Lunch (1 credit on dining)

Had to postpone due to DD4 being ill.
Hope some people can use these..... ENJOY!!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! I can finally stop stalking reservations!! I'm so sorry about your daughter being sick though :( I hope she is better SOON!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter