November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a reservations for 4 ppl at Mickey's Backyard Thanksgiving Feast at Ft.Wilderness on 11/28 at 6pm that I need to cancel. This must be prepaid in full at the time of booking and has a 2 day cxl policy. I had to call in to reserve this, I was not able to book it online at the time. Let me know if you are interested.

We finally have our ADRs and schedule pretty much set :) So, I have a few reservations I need to cancel today.
If anyone's intersted in any, pm me- otherwise I'll cancel later this afternoon. :goodvibes

11/15 Sci-Fi @ 7:45pm for 3 people

11/16 Via Napoli @ 2:00pm for 3 people

11/16 1900 Park Fare Dinner @ 5:50pm for 3 people

11/17 The Plaza @ 3:05pm for 3 people

11/18 Tusker House Breakfast @ 8:30am for 3 people

Hi! New to this forum! Too excited so i needed to share. Have a trip all planned for Nov 17-23. Have a CP breakfast reserved, and a CRT lunch. Also have a CA grill dinner which i read somewhere on this forum that is not gonna open?! Anyway, im desperately trying to get a Chef Mickey. I think my girls will love it. I would be forever grateful if anyone could help me snag one of these coveted reservations!

Can we coordinate somehow? I've never done this, but I'm so excited!:cheer2:

What time is good for u? I'm excited for u too!!! ;) I had the ressie set up for my dh and I to get a night out but knowing this is a night for the EP I really want my kiddies to see this so my plans have changed!! Anytime is good for me today. Just make sure were on the computer at the same time book and cancel and all should be ok :)

What time is good for u? I'm excited for u too!!! ;) I had the ressie set up for my dh and I to get a night out but knowing this is a night for the EP I really want my kiddies to see this so my plans have changed!! Anytime is good for me today. Just make sure were on the computer at the same time book and cancel and all should be ok :)
I can do it right now if you are still online. I haven't posted enough to PM yet

Today is my lucky day! I tried to coordinate October 27th for Ohana and didn't get it. However my first pick for Ohana dinner on November 2nd became available and I snaged it! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Just cancelled (1:20pm ET)

50's PT for 11/24 5:45pm 5 people

(conflicted with my FP+ Fantasmic return time and was just able to score a 4:00pm time so had to cancel at the same time)

Hope this helps someone!

i have ohana's for 2 on 13th nov at 7.50 pm will hang on cancelling incase anyone wants it

There is currently a Chef Mickeys on 11/18 at 7 am for 5 people available on the site.

Gah! This conflicts with my Crystal Palace! And i really wanna get in to the park before it opens and take an awesome pic in front of the castle! So sad!

I have a dinner reservation for 4 people at Via Napoli on Nov 27th @ 7:45 if anyone would like it.

Just canceled a Crystal Palace breakfast at 8:25am on 11-20 for 6. Got better time so couldn't post first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter