November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I plan on cancelling these guys by the end of the week:

11/13 Cape May Cafe 7:40am for 2

11/14 Coral Reef 1:35pm for 2

11/16 Cape May Cafe 7:35am for 2

11/16 Ohana 8:25pm for 3

11/17 Crystal Palace 8:05am for 2

P.S. I'm DESPERATE for an early 11/13 or 11/15 Ohana dinner. Or a CM breakfast 11/13-11/17. I keep watching this thread hoping one becomes available!

Will be canceling an Ohana dinner for 3 for Fri Nov 8 @ 9:25pm if anyone wants to coordinate.

I am ready to cancel CM bfast on 11/13. Please let me know if you'd like to coordinate.

I need this bad! . My family has resv for Akherus and my brother's family decided to go 3 months ago. I can't get them in on mine so her family could eat at CM and meet us at Epcot for that day. Have you already canceled?

I just picked up a BOG reservation for 11/15/2013 at 6:00PM. There is still one available for 5:10. Hope someone here gets it

I just picked up a BOG reservation for 11/15/2013 at 6:00PM. There is still one available for 5:10. Hope someone here gets it

I clicked on it to grab it and got server is busy message. Someone beat me to it. I also couldn't get a dinner at Chef Mickey that day last night. I had coordinated with someone to get it when they cancelled and the system was acting up. I had to call and by the time I got through it was gone. Ugh!

Not sure if this is a glitch or not -
but Disney seems to have added a TON of Be Our Guest Reservations for November!!! :woohoo:

- Just snagged the one I wanted and there were 4 other times available!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Omg thank you soooo mimic for posting this!!! I got a BOG for the date and time I wanted!!!!!'

If anyone wants a BOG for 11/13 party of 6 at 4:40pm PM me. I'll let it go tonight

Not sure if this is a glitch or not - but Disney seems to have added a TON of Be Our Guest Reservations for November!!! :woohoo: - Just snagged the one I wanted and there were 4 other times available!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh...after 180 days + I finally got BOG for 11/12 at 6:55 for our party of 8. It's gonna be a good day!!! :) :) Thank you for the heads up!!!!

Thank you so much for posting this info. After about half an hour and many attempts, Donald finally let me have the res on 11 15 at 5pm. Good luck to everyone and Bon Appetit!

Not sure if this is a glitch or not -
but Disney seems to have added a TON of Be Our Guest Reservations for November!!! :woohoo:

- Just snagged the one I wanted and there were 4 other times available!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thank you soooooo much. You just helped a lot of people by posting this. You are awesome!!! :)

What browser, device are you guys using? I'm trying for 11/15 and keep getting Donald but other dates are are coming through fine!

dboughner said:
What browser, device are you guys using? I'm trying for 11/15 and keep getting Donald but other dates are are coming through fine!

I got through! Tried to call in and they said they're making updates and couldn't check reservations but finally got it online. Thank you to the person who posted about this!

I kept getting Donald too but just kept trying and eventually it worked. I was on google chrome. Glad you were able to get one too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter