November 2013

I finally got a spare minute to call last night. Got all the ADRs I wanted. :woohoo: November can't get here fast enough!

Today is my 180 day mark & booked ADRs right at 6am online, with no trouble. Was even able to add on celebrations.

ADRs as follows:
Nov 17- Paradiso 37 - 7:15pm
18 - 'OHana - 5pm
19 - Raglan Rd - 6:30pm
20 - Crystal Palace - 8:35am (wanted 8:05 but not available, that's ok though, still before park opening :))
21 - '50's Primetime - 5:45pm
22 - Coral Reef - 6:15pm

Extremely happy!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We will be there Nov 16-23rd staying at AOA in a Nemo suite. My family thinks we are in the Little Mermaid room and I am not telling them that we have the Nemo Suite until we get there.

We are doing the deluxe dining plan, because this is my 4 year old twins first trip to WDW and we wanted to do alot of character dining. I was able to make our ADR's on Monday and we got all 10 that we wanted including BOG. We are doing BOG for an early dinner on the night we are doing MVMC!

I have been paying on this trip since last July! And planning it since my twins were still in my belly! :)

We are booked at POR for November 9 - 16th!! Can't wait!! :goodvibes Just got off the phone with Orlando Stroller Rentals and confirmed our stroller rental. Also have been stocking up on cute Disney scapbooking stickers for our count down calendar we will make in September for our '60 days and counting' countdown and found some cool ones for my trip binder and scrapbook too!! Ohhh I'm getting excited!! :yay::yay:

Anyone hearing of any specials possibly running in November?? Free dining would be awesome!

Our trip is officially booked!! We booked this morning and the CM even told me we were very likely to have a special open up for our trip before we left...that would mean we could even get some money BACK before we left...Not counting on it but it sure would be nice!! :yay::yay::yay::cool1:

Our trip is officially booked!! We booked this morning and the CM even told me we were very likely to have a special open up for our trip before we left...that would mean we could even get some money BACK before we left...Not counting on it but it sure would be nice!! :yay::yay::yay::cool1:

That would be awesome! I am hoping that happens to us as well!

We are going Nov 30 - Dec 7th.
Tomorrow is our 180 ADR day!

16 of us going ... we are having a "Disney meeting" tonight to finalize our plans to make ADRs tomorrow !!:cool1:

We are going November 21 - December 2, this is our fourth time during Thanksgiving week. We are hoping for some magic to be sprinkled our way in the form of Free Dining; this is the best discount for our family of 7 w/ 5 Disney adults.

I didn't know free dining offers weren't always published before 180 days... That must be really difficult for you all who need to plan ADRs...!

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We were booked for the week of Christmas but now my daughter will be in the Thanksgiving Day parade at Disney so we bumped our trip up to Thanksgiving week! I'm so excited!!

It was funny because I just called two days ago and got our dates changed. I got on easywdw.com and looked at the crowd calander and then called Disney dining. That was the fastest I have ever planned a trip!!:rotfl2: I couldn't believe that I still got decent times to eat that week. I only need to tweak one meal time if something opens up. It's for Ohana on Thanksgiving day. Our time is 9:15 and I would like to get something earlier. Other than that, I got super lucky especially since I'm past the 180 days!!

We will be at OKW from Nov. 2-10 and I can't wait! It will be our first November trip and MVMCP.

Looks like we are going to do a quick trip down at the start of Nov. Our 12 year anniversary is Nov 4th and our second date was to F&W at Epcot, so we always celebrate our anniversary by going to F&W if we can.

It will be a short trip but Im super excited!

We will be there in November also. Since we are celebrating our anniversary and my 50th birthday we decided to stay at the Grand Floridian!
We will be there Nov 18-25. Can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter