November 2015....The countdown begins!!

We are planning to go nov 14-21 also! I see there's a lot of us planning for that week :) hopefully there's not "too" many of us that Disney decides to not offer free dining that week :/ lol can't wait let the count down begin.

We are planning for Nov 2015 also. We were all booked and paid up for this Nov but due to finding out I needed major surgery and my DH starting back to school, we are pushing it back a year. I'm sad about cancelling but excited to start planning all over again :).

Anyone know when they start with the decorations for Christmas?

We arrived Nov 11 last year (2013) and the majority of the decorations were up (including the castle lights). My understanding is the Halloween decorations come down and the Christmas decorations start going up right after the last MNSSHP.

We just got back last week and I'm looking ahead to next year :) Growing up we always went just after Thanksgiving and I'm planning on that for 2015! So excited to be there when the Christmas decorations are up!

My tentative dates for 2015 are October 31 - November 8. I might possibly expand by a day on one end or the other, depending on what airfares I can get when the time comes. I'm hoping to do the last MNSSHP and the first MVMCP, so if they drastically change the schedules for the parties, that'll affect my dates as well.

I've never seen any Christmas stuff at WDW before, except a few leftover decorations in MK when I went in January last year. I'm not a huge Christmas fan (a close family member died on Christmas some years ago and my family sort of abandoned it after that) but it seems like WDW does it really well and I want to check it out. Here's hoping the DHS expansion work doesn't close down the dancing lights! I know every year there's talk of them ending...

I want to stay at All-Star Movies since it's the only value I haven't stayed at yet. If I can't make that work, I'll go home to Music again. Of course, I'm trying to convince my mother to come with me, and if by some miracle she decides she's willing to get on a plane, I might upgrade resorts to a moderate. I have no idea which one she might like but I'll cross that bridge if we come to it. :wizard:

My tentative dates for 2015 are October 31 - November 8. I might possibly expand by a day on one end or the other, depending on what airfares I can get when the time comes. I'm hoping to do the last MNSSHP and the first MVMCP, so if they drastically change the schedules for the parties, that'll affect my dates as well.

I've never seen any Christmas stuff at WDW before, except a few leftover decorations in MK when I went in January last year. I'm not a huge Christmas fan (a close family member died on Christmas some years ago and my family sort of abandoned it after that) but it seems like WDW does it really well and I want to check it out. Here's hoping the DHS expansion work doesn't close down the dancing lights! I know every year there's talk of them ending...

I want to stay at All-Star Movies since it's the only value I haven't stayed at yet. If I can't make that work, I'll go home to Music again. Of course, I'm trying to convince my mother to come with me, and if by some miracle she decides she's willing to get on a plane, I might upgrade resorts to a moderate. I have no idea which one she might like but I'll cross that bridge if we come to it. :wizard:

I'm wondering if they will hold a MNSSHP on a Saturday (Oct 31st). You'll definitely get the Christmas spirit at Disney.

I'm wondering if they will hold a MNSSHP on a Saturday (Oct 31st). You'll definitely get the Christmas spirit at Disney.

I looked at calendars and past dates - Halloween was on a Saturday in 2009, and they did indeed have a party that day, as well as on November 1. So, I'm basing my tentative dates on the assumption that it will be similar next year. :thumbsup2

Who just booked their November 2015 trip with their Disney TA? THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE!!!!:cool1::yay::cheer2:
We are officially locked and loaded for Nov. 12-22nd at CBR for MVMCP and hopefully Free Dining!
Best part is...my kid's have absolutely no idea!:lmao: We are telling them we are headed to DC for vacation and they won't know until we land in Orlando and get on Magical Express (if I can wait that long). My other idea is giving them a present to open at the airport and it will be their Magic Bands, then telling them "How about we go right now?":woohoo:

We are planning for Nov 2015 also. We were all booked and paid up for this Nov but due to finding out I needed major surgery and my DH starting back to school, we are pushing it back a year. I'm sad about cancelling but excited to start planning all over again :).

I had to cancel this years nov trip today... i am crying because of it. I was injured badly at disney last nov and i still havent been healed. So i am rebooking in 2 days for nov 2015 to so dont feel bad im right with you. Im going next year even if it means i need a wheel chair. lets hope we both get to our happy place next november pixie dust

We are planning on nov 12 - nov 20 at pop
Hoping for free dining too
Thinking of sharing a fireworks cruise
Long way away
Going to put down deposit at aaa tomorrow
Sharing a cruise work out well for others ?

Just booked for 11/28-11/30 GF and11/30-12/7 Poly. This will be our first Christmas time trip and first stay at the GF and POLY!

Last edited:
Booked our seventh trip from the UK two weeks ago 11th-19th November 2015, just mum and I.
Staying at CBR, our first stay onsite! Looking forward to seeing WDW at Christmas time again!

Booked our trip the beginning of October!

October 30th - Nov 8th

HJoping ot hit Halloween MNNS and 1st MVMCP both!

After a couple of years of reluctant rescheduling, depressingly delaying and finally just cancelling, we're finally giving it another try. But still have a year to make it happen. We're looking at Mid-November, which we've done before and it was perfect.
Looking forward to joining everyone in the World next Fall.

We just returned from this year's trip yesterday, and we put down a deposit on a bounce back placeholder for next year! Villa reservations haven't been released yet, so we have dates in August booked. Once they open for November, we'll be at BWV from Nov 14-22. The best part: my parents have asked to go with us next year, and they're offering to pay for everything as a celebration for my 40th birthday! The best way to prevent the post-vacation blues is to plan the next one right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter