November 2015....The countdown begins!!

I have been trying to make ADR's for our November 11-17th trip. I cannot find anything! You would think that it was Christmas week based on the very little that's available. Is anyone else experiencing this for the same week? I'm wondering if this traditionally slow week is going to be a mad-house??

I have been trying to make ADR's for our November 11-17th trip. I cannot find anything! You would think that it was Christmas week based on the very little that's available. Is anyone else experiencing this for the same week? I'm wondering if this traditionally slow week is going to be a mad-house??

We're going around the same time and we were able to get most of what we wanted at our 180 day mark - but we didn't have a lot of hard -to-get ADRs. We had CRT and BOG. We got CRT but not BOG. But I still randomly go on and look at what's available and it does seem random. Sometimes I'll see a CRT or LeCellier pop up. However, I'm getting really nervous, like you, that it's not going to end up being a low/moderate crowd week at all!! And I purposefully picked the week before Thanksgiving because I thought crowds were supposed to be reasonable...from what I read on here reports seem to be that it is quite a busy week.

Good luck with your ADRs and fingers crossed for moderate crowds!!!

Hey guys! So we got all of the ADR's we wanted!!!

The Boathouse, Narcoossee's, Capa, Cape May, The Brown Derby, LeCellier, Ohana and T-Rex!!!

Very easy, no website problems! Good luck to everyone else making their reservations this week!!!

Mommy of 3, yes!! I'm wondering the same thing!! I can't find anything for that week!!! Is it free dining that's causing issues or is it going to be super crowded? The crowd calendars LOOK ok.... We went that week a few years ago and it was great???

So exciting being at 158 days to go now!! The countdown is moving fast! I booked my trip in January so I was in the high 200's at that time! Made all of my adrs for my 11/5-11/14 trip and got everything I wanted on my 180 day mark and all of the times I wanted them! We'll be going to GFC twice for an early breakfast, Raglan Road, Kona, CRT breakfast, BOG dinner, 50's PT, Yak & Yeti, HDDR (I'm going twice w/ 2 diff groups of friends!). Hurry up summer!!!

152 days to go!! MNSSHP tickets purchases over the weekend!!!! Starting to get a little more excited now. I was able to get my ADR"s as well that I wanted (hard to believe it's been almost a month since then!). We have O'Hana breakfast, Chef Mickey breakfast, Tusker House (see a pattern here lol), Hollywood & Vine breakfast, CP breakfast, CRT (but dinner!), BOG dinner. We enjoy the big breakfast buffets then just snack and grab dinner somewhere although we also have Mama Melsose, Fulton Crab House and Rainforest Cafe. The kids love the characters and we love big breakfasts!

Just in case you missed it in other threads, a ton of Epcot restaurant ADRs opened up this morning. I was able to get all of the restaurants and times I wanted, so go look before they are all gone! My theory is that they were waiting for the Eat to the Beat concert dates to be announced since they do dining packages with it. I saw Coral Reef, Biergarten, and Garden Grill with available times and they were good times like 5-7.

Just in case you missed it in other threads, a ton of Epcot restaurant ADRs opened up this morning. I was able to get all of the restaurants and times I wanted, so go look before they are all gone! My theory is that they were waiting for the Eat to the Beat concert dates to be announced since they do dining packages with it. I saw Coral Reef, Biergarten, and Garden Grill with available times and they were good times like 5-7.

Still nothing at Epcot coming up for me on the Monday after Thanksgiving other than Askershus, Spice Road and Monsieur :(

Feeling super lucky this year--we were in the World early May and just booked a return trip for Nov. 7th-15th! A very good friend decided she wants to visit (first timer!) and I can't wait to play tour guide! We're booked the first 6 nights at AKL (visited for a meal last trip and I fell completely in love! so when we got a discount PIN we jumped!). Waiting for the universal AP rates to be released, because we'll do the last few days there. We've stayed at RPH and HRH, and loved them both for different reasons. We'll probably end up at one of them again, I think.

I've gone back and fourth about free dining--our dates are close but we check in the day before. but we can't really move things much (because of travel restrictions at work), so we're making lemons out of the situation! Booked meals at CP (late breakfast), Boma, Sanaa, MM F! package, La Hacienda, Beaches and Cream, and Trails End so far, and feeling pretty good about our options! I'm so excited to join you all!

Keeping my eye out daily for the elusive BOG dinner. Crossing my fingers that something opens up, as it is the only thing my 5 year old specifically requested.

I'm also thinking of doing Pirates League for my dd and nephew (both 5). And maybe the Pirates and Pals cruise too, just in case BOG doesn't pan out. DH really wants DD to do BBB but right now she's not in a very princessey phase so I think she'd prefer pirates.

Keeping my eye out daily for the elusive BOG dinner. Crossing my fingers that something opens up, as it is the only thing my 5 year old specifically requested.

I'm also thinking of doing Pirates League for my dd and nephew (both 5). And maybe the Pirates and Pals cruise too, just in case BOG doesn't pan out. DH really wants DD to do BBB but right now she's not in a very princessey phase so I think she'd prefer pirates.
Are you within your 180 or close to it? If you want pirates and pals I would do so ASAP since they only have so many openings

I was able to get everything we wanted except an Ohana dinner on the 13th of November. Ugh. I have been searching daily! I did pick up a dinner at the end of our trip, but that day is going to be rough if we do three reservations in one day.

We're down to 163 days!! I have about 90% of our reservations set, but since I'm also trying to make some for our extended family too, it's getting a bit harder. I had all my choices set made before the 180 mark, but now I'm trying to modify half of them because the family has now decided they want to eat with us. Modifying is much harder than originally making them! OY!! The only thing I can't get is dinner at BOG. I do have an 8:30pm reservation one night for 4; we are hoping to go in just for dessert & to meet the Beast. However, I'd really like to find an earlier one so we can actually eat there!

Still can't believe we are down to 5 months!! :)

We are going Nov 9-16 and having zero luck at ADR's. :(

Joining in. I'm booked at All Star Sports November 10-18. I have a few ADRs that I want. Only one I haven't lucked out on is BOG

140 days to go! And I'm expecting in August so I'm sure once DD2 is here the time will fly! So excited to introduce the newest princess to our favorite place on earth :cutie:

Started a new job a month ago, so I've pretty much shut all the Disney planning down since I started. My ADR day was the first day on my job and I was lucky enough to get everything I wanted. Went through about two weeks ago and touched some times up. It feels so weird that I've stopped my Disney obsession lately. We're down to 145 days and I've almost lost all my excitement at this point. I think I was sooo charged up and then when ADR's hit after that there's not much to do until FP+ day hits haha. It feels so strange going from crazy addiction to not having to worry about anything for months. I feel like I'm missing out on something when I think about Disney, but then I realize that there's nothing to be missed haha. Is anyone else feeling the loss of excitement for this open time span of nothing? lol

ADRs set, park schedule set. All this planning done and now I feel like there is nothing to do until I get to day 60 and secure FP+ :crazy2: how are you all passing the time, is there anything else that I should be preparing that I'm overlooking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter