November 2015....The countdown begins!!

Anyone here going to try getting the Minnie's holiday dinner at H & V whenever it opens up for booking?

On a totally non-November note, DH and I just booked our 2nd kid-less trip for January!!! Trying out 2 new-to-us resorts, AKV and (finally), the Poly :cheer2: Now I get to set up another ticker as soon as our Universal trip is over and I have more room lol!

Anyone here going to try getting the Minnie's holiday dinner at H & V whenever it opens up for booking?

On a totally non-November note, DH and I just booked our 2nd kid-less trip for January!!! Trying out 2 new-to-us resorts, AKV and (finally), the Poly :cheer2: Now I get to set up another ticker as soon as our Universal trip is over and I have more room lol!

Tell me more about Minnie's holiday dinner! I'm having trouble getting into BOG so this might be a different kind of special dinner my DD would enjoy.

Tell me more about Minnie's holiday dinner! I'm having trouble getting into BOG so this might be a different kind of special dinner my DD would enjoy.

Okay, I haven't followed the info too closely, but here's what I remember :) Word is that from about 11/6 through......early Jan?? H&V will be doing a dinner called Minnie's Dine at Hollywood and Vine (or something close to that lol). Just dinner, holiday themed, Minnie, Mickey, Pluto, Donald?? and one account I read mentioned Santa Goofy. Word was out on a few blogs earlier this week and many people called Disney and had CM's confirm it was happening but they didn't know when the "official" info would be released or when you'd be able to book ADR's for it. Apparently as of now you cannot book dinner ADR's for H&V for the dates this special meal is supposed to be happening.
Further, rumors is it'll be 1 credit on the DDP but there seems to be conflicting info as to whether it'll be 1 or 2 credits if you book is as a F! package. Prices have been listed also. I believe if you go on the Restaurants board you'll find at least one thread about it ::yes::

Have you been to BOG yet? If you really want it, keep trying! I know it's a pain but we love it so much, I think you'll be happy if you end up finding an ADR there. We've had dinner there 5x already and are going again this trip. I was one of the lucky ones and got an ADR right at my 180, but I'm going the 20th-28th and that week seems to have been MUCH easier to get ADR's than earlier in the month. What are your dates?

114 days to go !!! November 8-13 at Fort Wilderness with DS, DDIL, DGS9, DGS7, DGD6. Then November 13-20 it's just me and DH (and Princess Hollie the Yorkie).

Hoping and planning for a November 9-14 trip! Got our room booked, but we have to wait a couple of months before my husband can request leave. Super excited to see Hanson and Food & Wine!

Only making a couple dining reservations for this trip. It's going to be a more laid back trip than usual.

Love Hanson (Hanson fan for life right here!)! We booked our trip before the Eat to the Beat Schedule was announced and was ecstatic to see that Hanson is playing while we're there! It's fate :). Too perfect. Now for a little Pixie Dust that somehow I get to meet them :P.

Too bad I'll be there with my kids. Although my daughter Penny loves "Penny and Me" (for obvious reasons). I hope they play it!

Love Hanson (Hanson fan for life right here!)! We booked our trip before the Eat to the Beat Schedule was announced and was ecstatic to see that Hanson is playing while we're there! It's fate :). Too perfect. Now for a little Pixie Dust that somehow I get to meet them :P.

Too bad I'll be there with my kids. Although my daughter Penny loves "Penny and Me" (for obvious reasons). I hope they play it!

I'm so excited to see them! In 18 years I've never gotten the opportunity to see them live. The closest I got was the TX State Fair a few years ago and someone (I think Zac) got sick and they cancelled. Worst. Day. Ever.
I've been trying to plan a Disney trip around their Eat to the Beat schedule ever since then, and it's never worked out until now!

Okay, I haven't followed the info too closely, but here's what I remember :) Word is that from about 11/6 through......early Jan?? H&V will be doing a dinner called Minnie's Dine at Hollywood and Vine (or something close to that lol). Just dinner, holiday themed, Minnie, Mickey, Pluto, Donald?? and one account I read mentioned Santa Goofy. Word was out on a few blogs earlier this week and many people called Disney and had CM's confirm it was happening but they didn't know when the "official" info would be released or when you'd be able to book ADR's for it. Apparently as of now you cannot book dinner ADR's for H&V for the dates this special meal is supposed to be happening.
Further, rumors is it'll be 1 credit on the DDP but there seems to be conflicting info as to whether it'll be 1 or 2 credits if you book is as a F! package. Prices have been listed also. I believe if you go on the Restaurants board you'll find at least one thread about it ::yes::

Have you been to BOG yet? If you really want it, keep trying! I know it's a pain but we love it so much, I think you'll be happy if you end up finding an ADR there. We've had dinner there 5x already and are going again this trip. I was one of the lucky ones and got an ADR right at my 180, but I'm going the 20th-28th and that week seems to have been MUCH easier to get ADR's than earlier in the month. What are your dates?

We will be there from the 1st until the 7th so I'm hoping Minnie's starts on the 6th to coincide with Osborne Lights. We've done BOG a few times for lunch but dd really wants to see Beast so I will keep trying!

113 days to go!! I'm just so excited. I keep thinking this can't be real, we are really getting away and then I feel kind of guilty for leaving my husband and the boys at home but I am just so excited to be going away with my just my daughter. All the planning is done except for fast passes but I'm not even stressing about those.

I am so jealous of your Universal trip! We did Universal last summer and I already want to go back. And this Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family is making the itch worse!

I'm trying to get DS13 to watch all the movies! DS9 and I have seen them and I've read all the books :thumbsup2 DH and I were at Universal 15 years ago but the boys have never been so we're all really looking forward to it!

Not sure when it was changed, but all of the November schedules I've seen in the past few months have had Blizzard Beach open this Fall w/Typhoon Lagoon closed for refurbishment. I checked the Disney site the other day & now it's the reverse. Just in case anyone else missed it... :)

noooooooooooooooo this is heartbreaking to me!

is this the official November thread lol? It looks like every month but November has one

There is one on the Resorts board under "countdowns and live reports" but it doesn't seem to get as much action as this one does ;) I just posted there about booking us a breakfast at GG for Nov. Pretty excited about it! We ate there in 2007 when our boys were 5 & 2; haven't gone back b/c older DS has no interest in the dinner menu. Breakfast looks good for all of us, though :thumbsup2

100 days!!!! Tomorrow I am finally doing the double digit dance!!!! Can't believe how fast time is going! Received my Magical Express tags/booklet yesterday and it all felt VERY real!! So close now!!!!

100 days!!!! Tomorrow I am finally doing the double digit dance!!!! Can't believe how fast time is going! Received my Magical Express tags/booklet yesterday and it all felt VERY real!! So close now!!!!

Ahhhh! We are in the double digits and I haven't gotten my ME stuff. Must go make sure I entered that info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter