November 2015.....

Count my husband and me in too:) We are planning the first 2 weeks of November or the first of December at POR. We've been both times and loved that time of year. There are more decorations up in Dec,of course, but there are some up in November too. If the decorations are a priority, then the first of December would be better! We have been during Jersey week and had no problem with that time either. Did hear a couple of time," Junia, geddovah heah", but that was okay:) lol! The temp can be hot to cool, you never know! The crowds last year from the 18th on to thanksgiving were a lot bigger than reported on various sites. Just beware. But we love that time of year. Not to change the thread, but we are thinking of Spring sometime in 2016, never been that time of year!
Let the countdown begin!!!!!!

I'm in! First week of November at Poly booked today. I have been tossing up between 4 resorts for the past month and finally decided to bite the bullet today and put a booking in the system. Never stayed at the Poly before - so a little excited about that (given it will be post-renovations as well).

Looking forward to the Epcot F&W festival at that time of year, and fingers crossed I get to register in the W&D half marathon when it opens in a few weeks :)

Hello everyone!

Planning a trip Nov 7-15! Staying in AoA cars suite this time. Haven't been in Nov since 2011 can't wait to hear everyone's plans.

I see Food and Wine will be around too! :thumbsup2

I will see you at AoA on November 13th-14th! Originally we started booking a vacation in Sept '13 for May 14, before we booked (thankfully!) we found out I was pregnant and due in May!!! Not quite the trip we were expecting but a fun surprise nonetheless! Now we're booked for Nov '15 and I swear, no amount of wine can stop me now! :) Disney, here we come (FINALLY!).

Booked Nov 7-17th!!! Going with my sister and our boyfriends! Staying at CBR and I can't wait. I've been annoying then since we started talking about it this past November. I haven't been there since November '10, my sister hasn't been there since I believe July '00, my boyfriend has never been there so this makes me more excited than normal. My sister didn't want to go because she claims the last time she went the rides were boring. So excited that there's newer rides for us to enjoy!

I'm hoping the crowds are as thin as they were in '10 because it worked out beautifully! My only concern is Epcot will most likely be crowded with the food and wine festival.

I just want November to be here now..it's going to slow!

I will see you at AoA on November 13th-14th! Originally we started booking a vacation in Sept '13 for May 14, before we booked (thankfully!) we found out I was pregnant and due in May!!! Not quite the trip we were expecting but a fun surprise nonetheless! Now we're booked for Nov '15 and I swear, no amount of wine can stop me now! :) Disney, here we come (FINALLY!).

I did change my dates! We are now going from the 14th to the 22! I changed because of Veteran's day and jersey week. still staying AoA Cars!!! maybe we will run into each other!!

Joining in! Planning our return to CBR (lovin that refurb so my family of 5 fits there again). Oct 31-Nov 7 are my tentative dates, but i won't book until free dining is announced. I had planned the same window last year and ended up moving our trip back to Sept because we needed POR at the time (was the only mod for families of 5). Now that CBR is ready, i'm anxious to see if it will be included in FD as well. Can't wait to see everyone's plans take shape over the next few months! Planning is the best part!!!

Booked our flights this morning so we're there 11/20-11/28 :cheer2: DH still can't decide where he wants to stay though lol :sad2: We just got back from BWV which we LOVE, but I think we want somewhere different just for the change. We'll see!

We're planning fall of 2015 too. I promised my husband I wouldn't bug him too much but I think I'm already driving him crazy!
We are going with extended family and I'm planning on discussing which resort to choose when they all come over to our house this weekend. They have no idea how deep my obsession goes, but I pretty much discuss it everytime we are together!:faint:
I'm glad I have the DIS to talk it out!:thumbsup2

I am hearing you loud and clear! I try not to let it be the main topic of conversation amongst family but I absolutely have to slip it in to get my fix! I'll talk to you whenever you want!

We have been talking about a family vacation to Disney next year. It is my parents 40th anniversary and all 3 kids plus the 5 grandkids woudl be going. Ages range from 1.5 to 9 next year, so for the younger ones it will be tougher.

Our original plan was to go in July, but because of the heat and with little kids, I think we might have talked most of the family into trying November 2015 the same week as Thanksgiving. Cooler temps is the biggest plus, as I know that the crowds are heavier over that week.
Yup...same here. Cooler temps but may be more crowded. I'll take the cooler temps any time. I usually go in Sept. for the low crowds, but it is just so hot still during that month. I'll be there from Nov. 18th to 28th!

Just a quick question.... Anyone planning to decorate their magic bands?
I'm thinking about it. :goodvibes
My daughter told me there are pics online showing how people have decorated them. I'm going to take a peek. Just another way to primp for the trip!

:beach:All the snow here has melted so now it doesn't feel quite so far away anymore! 241 days until we leave.

My daughter told me there are pics online showing how people have decorated them. I'm going to take a peek. Just another way to primp for the trip!

I have been looking online. Apparently you can use fingernail polish, or magic marker, or paint. You can also use Temp. Tattoos or stickers and go over it with fingernail polish to seal it. I have an old magic band I can experiment on. They all look really cool!

Another day closer! It's snowing today :( But yesterday everything was melting and I got really excited for spring. I've started to think about what kind of packing I should do for November Florida weather. I've never been that time of year and it looks like the weather can go from really warm to kind of cool days. It seems like sort of a mish mosh of temperatures. Can anyone here comment on November weather?

I have been looking online. Apparently you can use fingernail polish, or magic marker, or paint. You can also use Temp. Tattoos or stickers and go over it with fingernail polish to seal it. I have an old magic band I can experiment on. They all look really cool!

I did decorate the magic bands and it held up all week! I used temp Tattoo's, small beads, glitter, the decorating nail polish pens and had a blast with it. I also used glow in the dark nail polish for an over coat

Another day closer! It's snowing today :( But yesterday everything was melting and I got really excited for spring. I've started to think about what kind of packing I should do for November Florida weather. I've never been that time of year and it looks like the weather can go from really warm to kind of cool days. It seems like sort of a mish mosh of temperatures. Can anyone here comment on November weather?

When I went during the November time to us, it was so warm, but all the people from around the area were in hoodies and long pants. It's a nice change from the snowy area we have. The nights would get fairly cold though. I remember freezing in the run from the hot tub to our room at pop. Definitely shorts and T-shirt for the day and maybe long jeans or capris with a light jacket for the night.

When I went during the November time to us, it was so warm, but all the people from around the area were in hoodies and long pants. It's a nice change from the snowy area we have. The nights would get fairly cold though. I remember freezing in the run from the hot tub to our room at pop. Definitely shorts and T-shirt for the day and maybe long jeans or capris with a light jacket for the night.

I've been swimming in an outdoor pool here in NH in below freezing weather ( I had icicles in my hair)....so a run to the room from the hot tub....no problem, it's all fun to me. Thanks for the tips....it sounds like I need to multi-pack!

I did decorate the magic bands and it held up all week! I used temp Tattoo's, small beads, glitter, the decorating nail polish pens and had a blast with it. I also used glow in the dark nail polish for an over coat[

How did the nail polish hold up? I'm thinking it would start to crack. And could you remove it when u got home with polish remover? Just wondering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter