***November 2016 check in***

Some folks think it is going to be busy next week. We are going to be in the parks 11/9 & 10. Anyone have any thoughts?

I doubt the 9th will be super busy, but the 10th you'll start having half marathon people coming in (we come in Thursday am). But I'd still think those two days will be much less busy than the 11th-13th.

We just decided yesterday to take a trip down to Disneyland next weekend. We live in Nor Cal, so we're just driving down and staying with family in the area. We'll be there Friday and Saturday, 11/11-11/12. I'm a teacher, so going during less crowded times isn't really an option for us now that we're no longer locals. I know it'll be crowded, but we are going for the magic and the beginning of the holiday season, and those will be there regardless of crowds! It was either this or Christmas week, which I know will be much worse. We've done that, too, and still had an amazing time.

It's been 16 months since our last trip, which is a LONG time for us. Work has been really challenging and stressful for me this school year, and I can't wait to have a magical escape for 2 days.

SO excited for some of my favorite things - IASW holiday, Believe! fireworks, HM holiday, Jingle Cruise, the castle all decked out for Christmas, etc etc...and excited to find some new favorites we haven't gotten to try yet - WOC Holiday, Soarin' Over the World, Hyperspace Mountain. Also very happy we get to ride the traditional ToT one last time before it changes theme.

I can't WAIT!

:hourglass Me too! Me too!! Arriving on the 13th. 1st park day will be Monday but can't wait to get there!!!! Bags are already almost completely packed!! :santa::woohoo::mickeyjum

Five more days! I've never seen the holiday time at DLR and I'm so pumped! No kids this time, so I'm really hoping to just take in the scenery and get lots of pictures!

It's a long shot, but can anyone who is there now or has already been there tell me which lanyard and pin currently come with the packages booked through Disney directly? My 6 year old is completely obsessing over it and driving me crazy with his need to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter