My experience at the holidays is that Epcot doesn't get too crazy at any point. I'm talking about FutureWorld mostly as we don't spend much time in WS. It's busy for sure, but not like MK or even HS.

However, I'd vote for option 2. I like HS at night, especially at the holiday.

Quickest recovery ever! Did call a doc at 5:30AM, DH picked up Rx at 9 am, DS back to school today feeling like 100 bucks! Never know he was sick. 👍

Today is my 2nd daughter's 18th Birthday. 😭 I was teary the entire time I decorated and then looked thru her baby book.
Life goes by so fast...and I keep getting old...
BUT, that's why I keep going to Disney, keeps me feeling young! 😁

My experience at the holidays is that Epcot doesn't get too crazy at any point. I'm talking about FutureWorld mostly as we don't spend much time in WS. It's busy for sure, but not like MK or even HS.

However, I'd vote for option 2. I like HS at night, especially at the holiday.

We want to experience the holiday festival, but I am thinking I don't want to bumble around WS at night.

Thanks for your feedback!

Well they merged my thread into this one, which is exactly what I didn't want.

Sorry for asking again, everyone!

I am having trouble deciding on this. It's our "repeat day" as we will have gone to both parks earlier in the trip. It is the day before we leave and we have the MK for RD the next day.

Ok here are the 2 options:

1. HS for 7am EMH--Slinky FP at 9:20--SciFi at 12:55 (I have been trying to move this for weeks without luck)--hop to Epcot for holiday things.

2. Epcot around 9am --holiday things -- hop to HS for evening. If we do this I will dump SciFi and Slinky obviously. HS is open until 10pm that night and it's my favorite park, especially at Christmas time. I am thinking we could do rides during the fireworks, as we have JBJB party earlier in the week.

At first I thought of doing HS EMH, hop to Epcot and then back to HS, but I really think we will be too tired at this point. I know us.

What do you guys think? I know I can always wait and make a game time decision, but I hate holding ADRs, especially for such a tough place. Will Epcot get more and more insane as the day goes on? Is it a better idea to hit those booths and see Voices of Liberty early in the day? We have the Epcot Forever dessert party earlier in the trip, so we don't need to hang around for that.
We usually do epcot on the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving for their holiday stuff. We don't find it very crowded, especially compared to other the epcot festivals. We never have a problem seeing the holiday storytellers (these don't draw much of a crowd) or voices of liberty. Food lines not very long at all (we did the cookie stroll). Ad chip and dale scavenger hunt.
If you arrive to epcot at 9am, will you be doing other things first? Because the holiday stuff probably doesn't really start until WS opens at 11am, right?

We usually do epcot on the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving for their holiday stuff. We don't find it very crowded, especially compared to other the epcot festivals. We never have a problem seeing the holiday storytellers (these don't draw much of a crowd) or voices of liberty. Food lines not very long at all (we did the cookie stroll). Ad chip and dale scavenger hunt.
If you arrive to epcot at 9am, will you be doing other things first? Because the holiday stuff probably doesn't really start until WS opens at 11am, right?

We would plan to get there somewhere between 9-10 so we can ride Nemo and Figment. Then head to WS once it opens up. We haven't done the holiday festival since 2017 and I didn't feel it was overly busy early in the day, either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter