November 2020

Does anyone think this announcement means WDW thinks there will be park hopping this fall? So many of the attendees go to F&W several times throughout the trip, but that doesn't mean they want to spend the entirety of all those days at Epcot.

I'm probably reading too much into it, though.

I’m so sad to learn that the Halloween parties have all been canceled. I was so looking forward to going after all that has happened this year. Every announcement leads us closer to canceling. It’s so hard to keep hope at this point.

Does anyone think this announcement means WDW thinks there will be park hopping this fall? So many of the attendees go to F&W several times throughout the trip, but that doesn't mean they want to spend the entirety of all those days at Epcot.

I like your thinking. I hope you’re right!

I am hoping this is what it means! We are November 16-20 and we’re there at the same time last year and loved F&W! I know lots of locals like to go to F&W Too so maybe they’re hoping to expand park capacity by November!

No, they basically said no hopping for the rest of the year.

Okay, so with the way various threads have exploded over the last day, I’ll never be able to find the specific post, but someone posted that a CM said to hold on to the PH for now. Take it with a grain of salt for being from a phone CM, but the poster said CM said there would hopefully be a solution to hopping by the poster’s trip (I think was for Dec).

We are just going to hang on to our hoppers for now and hope capacity is better and hopping will be permitted by November. We are staying at Beach Club so would really rather have hoppers since we will have 2 parks in close proximity. If not, we can always get a refund for that portion later.

We are just going to hang on to our hoppers for now and hope capacity is better and hopping will be permitted by November. We are staying at Beach Club so would really rather have hoppers since we will have 2 parks in close proximity. If not, we can always get a refund for that portion later.
That's my plan as well. This would have been our first trip with hoppers, was looking forward to ending every day at HS or Epcot. But if park hours stay as short as they are through October, hopping would be pointless anyways.

Has anyone seen a schedule of park hours for each park for November? It looks like we can try to make park reservations on Monday, so it would be helpful to know Park hours. Txs!

Has anyone seen a schedule of park hours for each park for November? It looks like we can try to make park reservations on Monday, so it would be helpful to know Park hours. Txs!
As of yesterday it still wasn't updated which is extremely frustrating

They didn’t say that... here is what they said In the Disney Parks Blog yesterday:

At this time, guests will be able to select one park per day; visiting more than one park per day will be temporarily unavailable upon the reopening of the theme parks due to attendance limitations. Guests with existing tickets that include the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option have options available to them for ticket modifications and cancellations, and can visit DisneyWorld.com/Updatesfor more information. We hope to bring back the ability to visit more than one park per day soon and will continue to offer these add-ons for 2021 ticket purchases.

I think they’ll watch attendance closely and will open hopping back up as soon as possible... perhaps update the app to choose another park when you are onsite if that park is currently under attendance thresholds... ex. when you’re at MK, check the app for Epcot and if there is capacity, they’ll allow you to reserve a visit later that day.

Last edited:
Originally booked Aug 20-23, just changed to Nov 5-8. Hopefully this will give the heat a chance to dissipate some (making masks more tolerable - I've got the cutest Etsy masks!) and Disney a chance to get things ironed out. See ya'll then, and stay safe in the meantime!

Just hoping that Florida (and all the other states with rapidly rising infection rates) will act responsibly and begin to turn things around, for their own health and safety, as well as their economy.

Lots of us are looking forward to making our contribution to that economy, but I am in no way confident anymore that it will be this November.

Originally booked Aug 20-23, just changed to Nov 5-8. Hopefully this will give the heat a chance to dissipate some (making masks more tolerable - I've got the cutest Etsy masks!) and Disney a chance to get things ironed out. See ya'll then, and stay safe in the meantime!
Welcome! We are transplants from July 😂. Hopefully our trips can actually happen!

We just booked for Nov. 1-6 at CCV to meet up with a good DIS friend who will also be there! DH and I are going this month on the 24th as well and staying at BCV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter