***November 2023 Thread***

I switched our BWV reservation to a Poly studio so we could be at a monorail resort and not have to deal with BWV mid-refurb (our room in Dec smelled very musty and my kids didn't like the pullout couch). I put in a waitlist for a 1 bed standard at BLT on the off chance that it might come through - and it did only 4 days later! I was really not expecting that, but I'm thrilled as we love to be in walking distance of MK.

Had such a great time doing a long Thanksgiving weekend w/Candlelight Processional and MVMCP in 2022 that I've booked again for this year. Of course I'm a resort-changer, depending on pricing and availability, but for now I'm 11/24-11/28 GF RPC. Me, husband, soon-to-be college daughter meeting up w/my CM daughter. This will be our first (and likely only) Grand Floridian Royal Palm Club Level stay. Hubby is agreeable to WDW once per year, and I think it'll be RPC for the win. Made MK park reservations for myself and daughter who are both AP's... last year MK sold out for Black Friday. Planning to just bring hubby to the (hopefully Sunday night) MVMCP and maybe to Epcot on Sat to ride Guardians and see Candlelight. His park shelf-life is limited. Rest of the time we'll let the kids run and enjoy a nice resort stay at the GF. Not booking flights yet.

Had such a great time doing a long Thanksgiving weekend w/Candlelight Processional and MVMCP in 2022 that I've booked again for this year. Of course I'm a resort-changer, depending on pricing and availability, but for now I'm 11/24-11/28 GF RPC. Me, husband, soon-to-be college daughter meeting up w/my CM daughter. This will be our first (and likely only) Grand Floridian Royal Palm Club Level stay. Hubby is agreeable to WDW once per year, and I think it'll be RPC for the win. Made MK park reservations for myself and daughter who are both AP's... last year MK sold out for Black Friday. Planning to just bring hubby to the (hopefully Sunday night) MVMCP and maybe to Epcot on Sat to ride Guardians and see Candlelight. His park shelf-life is limited. Rest of the time we'll let the kids run and enjoy a nice resort stay at the GF. Not booking flights yet.
I haven’t made park reservations yet because how do we know when mvmcp will be!? Do you think it will be on Nov 19th?

I made reservations for a campsite at Fort Wilderness with our tickets in a package. Also made our park reservations, making sure our MK days are not on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday, just in case they have the Christmas party during Thanksgiving week. Pre-covid they did not, but since then I think they have.

And another waitlist came through! We are now staying at Riviera in a standard studio the night before our cruise and it'll be our first time staying there. Yay!

I haven’t made park reservations yet because how do we know when mvmcp will be!? Do you think it will be on Nov 19th?
In 2022, I traveled on Black Friday and attended the MVMCP on the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend (which would be 11/26 this year). Hoping for the same this year. I don't have any info on what was offered the week prior to Thanksgiving in 2022.

And my Thanksgiving weekend trip is official, with flights booked - super excited:
GF RPC 11/24 - 11/28

I'm already on the first post list, but have a couple of changes. We are now:

11/24-26 Boulder Ridge (Black Friday arrival!)
11/26-29 Riviera
11/29 - 12/6 - VGF

This is it. I can't add any more nights :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter