• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***November 2023 Thread***

Hello! We are going in November also: 11-20, staying at Kidani and Bay Lake Tower. Doing one MVMCP. Would have loved to also do Jollywood but sticking with one extra event for this trip. I just made my ADRs. So excited! We have never been on TRON and I am hoping the construction is over in the center of Epcot! Still need to book Mears - how are you all getting from the airport to WDW?
Just reading through the thread I saw mention of Jollywood and had not heard of it. Looked it up and debated it but already have tickets to MVMCP so I agree with you that one event is enough. I'll try that some other time. I booked the Mears shuttle roundtrip. :)

I think we're doing Mears for MCO to RR, but I'm renting a car in Port Canaveral after the cruise to use while at BLT. I'm trying to decide if I should cancel it and just use DCL transpo from PC to BLT and then Mears. I do like the freedom of a car especially when going to/from AK and HS.

We booked with Away we Go. There's 6 of us (including a toddler) and it for me, it is worth the extra money compared to Mears. (but I have no issues in general with Sunshine/Mears)

We booked with Away we Go. There's 6 of us (including a toddler) and it for me, it is worth the extra money compared to Mears. (but I have no issues in general with Sunshine/Mears)
What’s the cost with Away we Go? Mears was really cheap with a discount this time around for 5 of us (2 adults 3 kids).

What’s the cost with Away we Go? Mears was really cheap with a discount this time around for 5 of us (2 adults 3 kids).
Away We Go is $263 including tip, car seat, and a stop at Publix. (5 adults and 1 kid) So about $100 more than the regular Mears/Flyer price. The extra money is worth it for us, last time I had a bad experience getting back to MCO when I was on the Sunshine Flyer but I can't really place much blame on them given the circumstances.

It was last Nov and we cut out trip short (just 3 adults that time) and left the day before MCO closed before the tropical storm. Our pick up time was 9a, it was an unmarked van so I didn't know it was our pick up. The driver was a bit disgruntled that we didn't immediately walk up to the van. We stopped I think at 4 other resorts (which I completely understand is the norm) but had to go to the Poly 2x because people missed the van the first time. We didn't get to MCO until 10:30 and our flight was at 12 and of course the MCO was even more chaotic than usual due to the weather. I have anxiety on a regular day so it wasn't fun!

So a little break between me and shared airport transport is needed but I'm not against taking it in the future.

Hello! We are going in November also: 11-20, staying at Kidani and Bay Lake Tower. Doing one MVMCP. Would have loved to also do Jollywood but sticking with one extra event for this trip. I just made my ADRs. So excited! We have never been on TRON and I am hoping the construction is over in the center of Epcot! Still need to book Mears - how are you all getting from the airport to WDW?
We are using Uber. I purchased gift cards from Target a few months ago when they were 20% off.

First week of Oct (1, 5 & 6) has a second Fantasmic show on MNSSHP days now, so packages will be released in a day or so. It looks like they’re making changes 2 weeks before a trip, however they can suddenly switch and add more dates randomly

58AB1D34-67B1-4BA1-9B2E-7E56EC001614.jpeg

any thoughts on how far out park reservations will start booking up for the week of Thanksgiving?

Also, we are staying at AKL Nov 19 to 24.

This morning we were able to book Biergarten and Space 220 lounge for Thanksgiving day!

Last edited:
There was full availability when I booked our ADRs this morning for Thanks giving weekend and the week after. I could have slept in instead :D We're doing the evening Safari tour for the first time so we're happy about that.

There was full availability when I booked our ADRs this morning for Thanks giving weekend and the week after. I could have slept in instead :D We're doing the evening Safari tour for the first time so we're happy about that.
I was also surprised at the availability for our week (starting Oct 28). We booked Upclose with Rhinos (60+5) for the first time. I also got the caring for giants tour but kids were not interested.

CRT had availability for a party of 5 but by the time I got in (about 2 hours later) the only time left was 4 pm or 7:30 pm+.

I was bummed Narcoossee's & Teppan Edo weren't available but we got everything else. Hoping to still get both a little later - didnt realize Narcoossee's closed again!

Staying at AKL Jambo House for 5 nights followed by 2 nights at French Quarter - Nov 25 to Dec 2nd. Celebrating my moms belated 60th birthday! This is a surprise for her!

My Dining reservation day is Thursday, and we are staying 12 days so we have 3 dining days lol. Here's what I am hoping to get and on what days:

Storybook Dining 60+0
Rix Breakfast 60+1
Ohana Dinner 60+1
Liberty Tree Tavern 60+2
Teppan Edo 60+3
Whispering Canyon Cafe Breakfast 60+4
Ohana Breakfast 60+5
Savi's Workshop 60+6
Oga's Cantina 60+6
Boma Dinner 60+7
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique 60+9
Cinderella's Royal Table 60+9
Space 220 Lounge 60+10
Sanaa Lunch 60+11
Steakhouse 71 60+11
Topolino's Breakfast 60+12

Fingers crossed that I can get most of these. I'm sure the hardest is going to be that Ohana Dinner on 60+1.... Ill report back at the end of the week!! :Pinkbounc

My Dining reservation day is Thursday, and we are staying 12 days so we have 3 dining days lol. Here's what I am hoping to get and on what days:

Storybook Dining 60+0
Rix Breakfast 60+1
Ohana Dinner 60+1
Liberty Tree Tavern 60+2
Teppan Edo 60+3
Whispering Canyon Cafe Breakfast 60+4
Ohana Breakfast 60+5
Savi's Workshop 60+6
Oga's Cantina 60+6
Boma Dinner 60+7
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique 60+9
Cinderella's Royal Table 60+9
Space 220 Lounge 60+10
Sanaa Lunch 60+11
Steakhouse 71 60+11
Topolino's Breakfast 60+12

Fingers crossed that I can get most of these. I'm sure the hardest is going to be that Ohana Dinner on 60+1.... Ill report back at the end of the week!! :Pinkbounc
Currently Teppan Edo is not available after Nov 24, so I'd have a backup ready.
I'm hoping it has to do with the CP dining packages not yet being available. But it is strange everything else is available.

Currently Teppan Edo is not available after Nov 24, so I'd have a backup ready.
I'm hoping it has to do with the CP dining packages not yet being available. But it is strange everything else is available.
oh no!! My kids saw a few tik toks from Teppan Edo and decided that they want to go "next time we go to Disney" (This is a surprise trip for them for christmas) so I added it to the list. I hope its for CP packages because that would be a win win for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter