November 22 Vacation!

Hi! I am a newbie! We are traveling to DW in November with my 2 yr old Granddaughter!! I am so excited for her.
We are hoping to stay at the AKL Savannah view.

We'll be there in November too. Such a beautiful time to visit the parks! I remember our trips when our granddaughters were little...and STILL making trips with them! Oldest a college sophomore and youngest a sophomore in high school. Take TONS of pictures; it's so much fun for us to go back and enjoy those memories again!

i-WLDfBKv-M.jpg
P1810874-M.jpg
:tink:

Welcome! We took my daughter (now 10) at that age for the first time and it was a fabulous trip! This year my husband, daughter, and I will meet my adult son, his wife, and our baby granddaughter (will turn one shortly after) for granddaughter's first trip! 23 year age difference between our son and daughter lol

Have a fabulous time!!

Glorious time to be there! The holiday decorations are spectacular.

Yes, indeed, you'll get lots of useful info and tips here. Ask away!

Hi! I am a newbie! We are traveling to DW in November with my 2 yr old Granddaughter!! I am so excited for her.
We are hoping to stay at the AKL Savannah view.
The view won't disappoint! We own there and kids loved finding all the animals on the chart!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter