November 3, 2012 - Election Escape Eastern!!

We would love 4 but 2 would be great for our boys. we are in 7069. thank you

We are going to be neighbors in two weeks, as we are in cabin 7070.

Looking forward to meeting you and your family, and hope you are planning in joining our meet and greet at 3:00 PM the first day of the cruise. All the important details are in post #1.

There is also a link to our facebook page there.

Welcome Alsh903! :welcome: I see you are also from Illinois :) I'm from the far western Chicago suburbs. Are you Chicago area or downstate?

I'm assuming your message was for me and that you would like the wristbands. I hope I'm reading that right as I've added you to my list! :thumbsup2

Pulling up the Port Canaveral webcam....for a piece of heaven...in anticipation! Aaaaahhhhhh..... There she goes......

:surfweb:

Only 10 days before we leave!!!:woohoo: and even better, we only have 5 more work days!!!! :cool1:

Tomorrow is that wonderful day that is only second to the actual day of departure.....

SINGLE DIGIT DANCING DAY!!!

Can't wait to dance tomorrow!!!! :cheer2:

TomsRiverNJMickeyFan said:
Is anyone in our group have cabin 8682?

Not I :)

Deck 7 aft!

As a travel agent i am eager to see our cabin assignment. Brenda and I booked under a GTY but ended up in a corner HA. I actually look forward to seeing how accessible a handicap accessible cabin is. There are a few of my potential clients that require an HA cabin and I get to take real photos to bring home to my friends so they can see personally what Disney can do for them :)

We are going to be neighbors in two weeks, as we are in cabin 7070.

Looking forward to meeting you and your family, and hope you are planning in joining our meet and greet at 3:00 PM the first day of the cruise. All the important details are in post #1.

There is also a link to our facebook page there.

Originally Posted by Alsh903

Hey - Neighbors with both of you! Cabin 7060!!!!! :hyper: I am so excited to be on this ship!

Hi DIS Cruisers!

I have been reading the DIS like forever, I'm not a real active member
because I live a good distance away, The Netherlands.
But I read DIS boards everyday, and just happen to stumble upon
this cruise meet section.

We are going Nov 3. We have a 9A GTY booked a year ago and we
got a 9A room #5186.
We hope the room will be great, but I heard some people talking about noise complaints.

Unfortunately we are not able to do FE gifts beacause of weight restrictions for our luggage, although we like the idea very much!
We also can't bring any pirate costumes either:rolleyes2.

This is our first cruise ever so to say we are excited is a big understatement:hyper:!

Maybe I will meet some of you, and for the ones we won't meet......have a great cruise!!!!!!!

T-Minus 16 :cool1:

Welcome!!!!:cool1: Very excited that you can join this cruise as your first! You will love it!

WOW
I just got an email from Disney Vacation Club that you can still book a verandah stateroom for our cruise for $945 each adult!
I wonder if I can get a cheap upgrade?:cool1:

Just changed our post-cruise lodging from Swan to Boardwalk Inn. So happy to be in a Disney Hotel. Nothing against the Swan but I think that after a week on the Fantasy that being in a Disney property would be so much better of a transition back to the real world. Also took advantage of the DVC discount on premium annual passes and will activate on the day we get off the ship. Looks like a few WDW trips are in our future for the year now. :)

We received our cabin number today it is 5162.
Misty I sent you an email so you can update the FE list.
Thanks. I will also post this on Facebook.
See You Real Soon!!!!! Can't wait!!! Ronnie & Grant
RJSH

Got our assignment and were upgraded for free to a Deluxe Family Ocean view Stateroom with Verandah !!! I could NOT be more excited!!!!! 11 days!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter