November 30, 2013 Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

I know its just under 2 years away, but we did one for my last cruise. It was much easier to check during the day, than the disboards are and we really got to know everyone very well and become friends. Just a thought!

Sounds interesting! I do admit that I'm not terribly active on Facebook, I have an account there but I don't really look at it much. I'd definitely be willing to give this a try, though!

I know its just under 2 years away, but we did one for my last cruise. It was much easier to check during the day, than the disboards are and we really got to know everyone very well and become friends. Just a thought!

I think that is a great idea. I am on facebook and check it everyday. A lot of my friends are online friends I met almost 10 years ago on this board and another one. :thumbsup2

Great my name is Valerie Kerwick on Facebook. I'll create the page, just send me a friend request, and then I'll add you to the page.

I think creating a FB page is a great idea! I'll send you a friend request.

I see you are soon going to be vacationing at WDW and staying at the BCV. Have you ever stayed there before? We are staying there for this first time this June. We can't wait!

Great my name is Valerie Kerwick on Facebook. I'll create the page, just send me a friend request, and then I'll add you to the page.

I sent you a friend request. Hopefully you realized who it was. :lmao:

We are a DVC member too. We own at AKL, we love it. We haven't tried out any of the other DVC resorts. My DH loves AKL and that is where he wants to stay when we go. I am hoping to try other DVC resorts out someday.

In case I am unable to get back online I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and safe travels for those traveling over the holiday weekend. Merry Christmas.

I'm thinking I must be an idiot. When I type in your name I keep on getting the message "0 results match your search" or something similar to that; so I can't find you on FB. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. :confused3 Can you send me a friend request? My name is Louise Leach (my profile pic is me and DH standing in front of Spaceship Earth at Epcot). Thanks and sorry for my lack of FB knowledge.

I'm thinking I must be an idiot. When I type in your name I keep on getting the message "0 results match your search" or something similar to that; so I can't find you on FB. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. :confused3 Can you send me a friend request? My name is Louise Leach (my profile pic is me and DH standing in front of Spaceship Earth at Epcot). Thanks and sorry for my lack of FB knowledge.

Thanks for finding me!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to everyone.

I finally finished all my wrapping and baking around 1:30 this morning. I've never been this behind before. Thankfully it got done and I can relax today before the festivities begin.

I finally finished all my wrapping and baking around 1:30 this morning. I've never been this behind before. Thankfully it got done and I can relax today before the festivities begin.

I know how you feel. I have yet to get my presents wrapped and I don't even have much to wrap. Will be baking and cooking today to go to my mom's tomorrow. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Hope Santa brought what was on their wish list. :thumbsup2

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

My brother and SIL did the same thing. They were wrapping until midnight and my nephew(5) got up at 5am and my other nephew(4) got up at 5:30am so they were very tired when they stopped over our house for dessert.

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Hope Santa brought what was on their wish list. :thumbsup2

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

My brother and SIL did the same thing. They were wrapping until midnight and my nephew(5) got up at 5am and my other nephew(4) got up at 5:30am so they were very tired when they stopped over our house for dessert.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Me and DH have been enjoying these past few days at home with our boys playing with all their new toys. I got a few new books for Christmas so I've been happy to have some down-time to read.

Does anyone have any exciting plans for New Year's Eve?

Hi Everyone. DH and I just changed or cruise date to this one. We're from Massachusetts, have a 5 year old son, and just returned from our first Disney cruise on the Disney Dream. (loved it!)

I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year, and look forward to chatting with you all over the next 23 months!

Karen

Hi Everyone. DH and I just changed or cruise date to this one. We're from Massachusetts, have a 5 year old son, and just returned from our first Disney cruise on the Disney Dream. (loved it!)

I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year, and look forward to chatting with you all over the next 23 months!

Karen

Welcome Karen and family! We have five-year-old twin boys that will be seven when we cruise. We haven't told them about it yet. They'll be so excited! Did your son like the kids club?

Welcome Karen and family! We have five-year-old twin boys that will be seven when we cruise. We haven't told them about it yet. They'll be so excited! Did your son like the kids club?

My son did OK with the kids club, but he's usually never away from us so I didn't expect him to want to go at all. We brought him the first day and probably left him for an hour, just so he got to see it and see what it has to offer. He absolutely wanted to be there, he just wanted us to stay. The second night we had reservations at Palo, so we brought him to the kids club for about 2 1/2 hours. Then the last night he was going to go (because the 5 year old boy at our table was going after dinner) but then he wanted to get a picture with Mickey so we didn't go straight there. DH and I were going to the show "Believe" and asked if he wanted to go to the show or the kids club and he chose going to the show. There were lots of kids that LOVED the kids club, and I did see kids that didn't want to leave. My kid just wasn't one of them.

We don't have a lot of family available to babysit, and we probably only get out without him a couple times a year so he's really used to being with us constantly. (except for school) So my son probably isn't a good example. The other boy that sat at our table probably spent a few hours there every afternoon, and went to the kids club each evening right from dinner. He loved it.

Happy New Year everyone!!

Karen

:welcome: Karen. Happy New Year to you as well.

How exciting to have just come back from the Disney Dream. :banana:

Hi Everyone! We just booked this cruise from our dummy date that we booked on the Dream. We were on the same DREAM cruise as RhodeIslandQuahog and Karen89 and have all decided to sail together again on the FANTASY!! It is myself, Julia, DH-Sam and DD-Tessa (21 months). She will be 3 months shy of her 4th birthday for the Fantasy sailing. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up!! Anyway, we LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the DREAM and are so excited to see what the FANTASY differences are. There was absolutely nothing we would have changed about our cruise except that it was too short! I can't wait to get to know everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter