November 7-11, 2022 Disney Wish - 4 Night

canadiandisneydadJS

Earning My Ears
Hello!

We just moved our original cruise (twice), and are now going November 7-11, 2022. I'm excited to be going on the Disney Wish when it's barely 4 months old! Our family is hoping that this cruise will match up with the 2022 Wine & Dine Marathon Weekend which normally occurs on the first weekend in November 4-6, 2022. Hopefully this will pan out so we can do the run(s) first and some parks a few days before, and then totally relax on our cruise at the end.

Is anyone else booked on the Wish on the same date? We have booked a Deluxe Oceanview with Verandah (5A) with an extended balcony on Deck 9 midship.

First-time Canadian Cruiser - Check!

Hi!

I just booked this cruise for me and DH as a rebook from our January 22-29, 2022 Fantasy sailing. So excited to try out the new ship! We are booked in an ocean view stateroom with verandah on deck 7 (5C). It’s on the tip of the bump out so has a larger verandah and it’s near the elevators midship. Can’t wait!

Goodness, this is quiet! Is no one from Disboards cruising this date?

We were on the fence about this trip (cruise vs parks), but it looks like our family of 5 will be cruising the Wish 11/7-11/11 as a surprise birthday trip for our daughters! We have a family verandah booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter