12-Nov Sea Day
13-Nov Port Canaveral, Florida

Important Dates:
12-Jul Platinum & Concierge Booking*
27-Jul Gold Booking*
11-Aug Silver Booking*
26-Aug Paid in Full Date

*If paid in full.

Hi. I'm Todd. I've sailed a few times on DCL. By this time next month, I will have sailed on all four od Disney's ships.

For this sailing, I will be coming directly from WDW and running the Wine & Dine Half marathon.

At this point my sail-mate is TBA. It's taken years of convincing, but I think I (along with my friends) finally have talked my mother into trying out DCL. She likes RCCL, she's just afraid of being "subjected to Disney overload" (her words not mine--I know better). If she doesn't decide to join us, it may be another friend. Who knows?

I'm not sure what I'll do on Nassau (if I get off the ship) and am quite certain that Serenity Bay is calling my name on Castaway Cay.

Here's to a grand 14 months of planning and getting to know one another!!!
drink-toast-smiley-emoticon.gif

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

I am thinking of booking this cruise after running the Jingle Jungle 5K. I am not sure if there will be enough for my 3 DSs to do if there aren't teen boys to hang out with.

We just moved our June 2015 cruise to this one... Our family has been on three cruises. This will be our fourth. We have been on all the other boats and can't wait to see the Dream!! We go back to Disney this upcoming weekend... And are so excited. As my 13 year old just said to her sister... "Mom is in full Disney mode... "

Lori

My wife and I just got off the Dream this am from a CC double dip. We rebooked onboard for this 2015 cruise.

I signed up for this cruise during my last cruise. We love Disney cruises. That last cruise was a Castaway Double Dip and it was incredible. Unfortunately we just could not afford any of the 2015 double dips since they are in "peak" periods. The other day I found out that Disney suddenly decided not to go to Key West on Halloween and turned the October 28th Magic cruise to a CC Double dip. I guess Halloween in Key West is like New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Well, I could not get ahold of my TA fast enough. So I will move to that thread now. Have fun!

If you have never gone on a Disney cruise don't worry....you cruise will still be awesome.

This will be our 4th boat also!. So excited to see the Dream...

This will be my second time on the Dream. The first time was a quick 3 night that went by way to fast and was my first experience with the new ships' design. By the time I got acclimated and comfortable, it was time to get back off. Boooo.

We are so excited to go on this cruise! Our second dcl but first out of Florida. The plan is to run the half and then jump on the cruise and relax. We would love to participate in the fish extender exchange, so please include us :). There are four of us mom, dad and two little princesses.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Helena:rotfl: :love::wizard:

Hi! My name is Naomi, and my family will be on the 11/9/15 sailing. We just went on our first cruise in Dec and booked while onboard. We are sure hoping that we can get to Castaway Cay this time! We didn't get to dock in Dec, and several of the CMs said that it was the roughest sailing they had been on in a couple of years.

We'd love to participate in the FE group!

Hello! I'm Don - and I am married to Naomi (see above). Our whole family is looking forward to getting back on the Dream in November. :cool1:

I just moved a place holder to this November 9, Dream Cruise. My plan is to complete the Wine & Dine Half Marathon first and then enjoy the cruise. It will be my 8th Disney Cruise and complete my grand slam goal. All my previous cruises have been solo but for the first time I invited a friend to join me (this is her first cruise). I decided to share my enjoyment of DCL with a friend who is a confirmed Disney fan.

Hi All! We have a whole bunch of us going from the Wine and Dine weekend (some 5kers, some Half-ers, some both, some just along for the ride) to the cruise. We plan on doing the fish extenders!

I will send them the link to sign up for disboards so they can also post their info. My husband (Jack -age 35) and I (Sara - Age 34) will be in stateroom 10554 on deck 10.

Can't wait!

Hi! My cabin is one of those from DisneyNerdSara's group - totally along for the ride :) We plan on doing the fish extenders!

My cousin (Sherry -age 25) and I (Erin - Age 34) will be in stateroom 9579 on deck 9.

November can't come soon enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter