November 9th , 2014 ~ Wonder from Miami

We booked this cruise yesterday. We are Nancy and Army (short for Armando) and our 22 year old daughter Danielle from Cambridge, Ontario. We are so excited. This is a surprise for our daughter who graduates from University this year. She is a huge Disney fan. We will tell her next month after graduation!

Are there any other young adults ( 20 somethings) on the ship?

I am 27 and my wife just turned 30. We are bringing our son who is 6 and Daughter who is 14. My wife's immediate family is from Canada, and she was born just across the border in Plattsburgh New York! Hope to see you all on-board! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

My wife and I, both 29, are going along with our two daughters, who will be 4 and almost 2 at cruise time. We are from New Hampshire, and this is our first Disney Cruise (although we did bring the girls to Disney World last November). We are all looking forward to it.

My daughter and I booked this cruise and booked our flight! Now we just enjoy counting down the days. I hope it's wonderful!

Good day everyone! DH and I are joining you for this cruise. it's been awhile since we were on the wonder last, but we are excited to explore her once again.

We are doing a back 2 Back cruise this time. this cruise and the one right after it. Very excited, this will be our 4th and 5th cruise with DCL.

I sent a request for the facebook group!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

We would like to sign up for the FE group as well please.
I'm Julia
DH is Charles
WE both are celebrating birthdays on this cruise.
Not sure of our cabin number yet

So excited to start planning!

Have this cruise on hold. Will make final decision tomorrow. We have cruised on all 4 ships, but the Wonder was our first.

Sent from my IPad using DisBoards.

We haven't booked (probably won't until September). But we are planning on going on this cruise. It goes to our two favorite places! Cozumel and Castaway Cay. We are going to Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel. And, I cannot wait to book a Palo brunch!

Once we book we will sign up for fish extenders. We had a blast doing this on our last two cruises. We were on the Magic in March and I cannot wait to go on another!

Oh, it's me, DH, and two sons (12 and 11).

One quick question...has anyone made a facebook group? It was the best way to communicate with fellow cruisers on our last cruise. We set up a private Mixology Class (WONDERFUL!) and it would be great if we could set up another one.

One quick question...has anyone made a facebook group? It was the best way to communicate with fellow cruisers on our last cruise. We set up a private Mixology Class (WONDERFUL!) and it would be great if we could set up another one.
My wife and I would be very much IN if this were to happen! It sounds fantastic!

my DD (18) and her boyfriend (21) just booked this cruise - they are not on the DIS so requesting to join the FB group. DD will be gold on this cruise, but its her Boyfriends first cruise! Feels so weird for me not to be on the ship with her! Watch for Megan and Jordan to join your fb group.

We are booked on this cruise. I just followed the link for the Facebook page and requested to join. I only know a little about the FE stuff because this is our first time cruising Disney after 11 trips to WDW! So excited!!!!

Hi where do I sign up for the Fish Extender exchange? Im new to all this never travelled in my life bare with me lol.

HEY EVERYONE!!! Sorry I haven't checked in here in so long! I am always on facebook lol

Here is the link to our facebook group! We have the FE list running over there so head on over and sign up! WE have openings now in both group 1 and group 2 and would love to add a group 3 if we have enough people!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/549255201817629/

We will be setting up a meetup for one of the days we are at sea so we can all get to meet each other!! YAY! I am so excited 99 DAYS TO GO!! :yay:

This will be our first cruise and we are so excited! It is me, DH, and DD (2 1/2). I just requested to be added to the FB group, and we are very excited to get in on the FE fun!

Hi all,
It will be myself and my adult daughter, Jessica having a much needed get-away. Did the Inaugural of the Wonder way back when.... have been on her a few times since! Jess has never been on Disney, can't wait! Asked to join the FB group.
Elaine

We are looking forward to SURPRISING our daughter with A DISNEY CRUISE on Nov 9th on the WONDER.... We would love to participate in the FE as well... Ken, Pam & Jillian (8 years old)
We are looking forward to meeting new friends :wave2:

Hi everyone! We, DH (Dave) and I, just booked this cruise a few hours ago! We are booked on the 11/1/14 Fantasy. Our plan was to head to Orlando on 11/8 but after seeing the discounted fares for this cruise, it was an easy decision to book this cruise. This will be DCL #24 for me and #20 for Dave. Looking forward to meeting you. Is there a meet and greet planned? I just made a request to join the "other" group.

Jan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter