November check in thread?

Checking in, vacation is running from the 16th - 21st but only spending the 16th and 17th at the parks

Super quick trip for us and leaving toddler at home. Going 11/20, and flying in and out same day. Fingers crossed that our friend can get us Club33 reservations (first timers and it's been on my dream list since the early 90s!). If for some reason she can't book it, then we'll cancel and hope she renews her membership and we'll try again in 2018.

Checking in! Catching the end of Halloween, but missing the start of Christmastime.
October 31st-November 6th, staying at Fairfield Anaheim Resort. The feeling of excitement is an understatement, only a few more weeks to go!

We will be there Nov 14-16 to catch the DVC Moonlight Magic event on the 15th, can't wait!

We arrive on November 10th! Can't believe it's so soon! We finally booked Walking In Walt's Footsteps and our Fantasmic Dining Package now at that's left to do is keep counting down!

Last minute surprise trip for my DD11. We will be there 11/23-11/26 and staying at BWPPI. I called them directly this morning since showing unavailable online and was able to get a room!

My mom and I are going from November 19-23. Not sure where we are staying yet. :hippie:

We will actually be there from 11/18-11/23, leaving 11/24. Still haven't made up my mind yet, I'm the hold out as far as where to stay! Have several places booked!!

We will be there 11/22 thru 11/25. Staying at Sheraton Garden Grove. Our first Holiday trip to DLR! We are excited to be there for Thanksgiving!! We could care less about the crowds..we're gonna be at Disneyland!! Woohoo!

We will actually be there from 11/18-11/23, leaving 11/24. Still haven't made up my mind yet, I'm the hold out as far as where to stay! Have several places booked!!

I was referring to the dates when we will actually be in the park. BUT if you get an AP, then we will be there the 18th! Either way, CAN'T WAIT!:dogdance:

I am getting so excited for our trip! I had previously booked the DLH Deluxe room for 6 nights thru Orbitz. Orbitz had the Disney Fall offer discounted rate plus a 15% promo code (max discount of $150). Well, I was randomly checking prices late last night and Expedia had a 31% off Freaky Friday code off of the already discounted DLH price, no $ limit on the promo so it was $828 off!!! :tinker::banana:Score! So it worked out to average $308 night, for 6 nights in DLX room, plus $454 taxes and fees. Unfortunately, Expedia ran out of the 31% promo and it changed back to 13% within hours of my booking.

I have a Blue Bayou Fantasmic dinner booked and WOC desert party and I am feeling much less guilt over it.:earboy2:

All reservations made, all tickets purchased, just counting down the days!!! Giving the thread a bump in case there are other DIS'ers coming in this month that don't know about it :thumbsup2

I am getting so excited for our trip! I had previously booked the DLH Deluxe room for 6 nights thru Orbitz. Orbitz had the Disney Fall offer discounted rate plus a 15% promo code (max discount of $150). Well, I was randomly checking prices late last night and Expedia had a 31% off Freaky Friday code off of the already discounted DLH price, no $ limit on the promo so it was $828 off!!! :tinker::banana:Score! So it worked out to average $308 night, for 6 nights in DLX room, plus $454 taxes and fees. Unfortunately, Expedia ran out of the 31% promo and it changed back to 13% within hours of my booking.

I have a Blue Bayou Fantasmic dinner booked and WOC desert party and I am feeling much less guilt over it.:earboy2:

That's fantastic! Awesome job!

I wish I could have got your deal with our hotel, but we are staying at the Tropicana on Harbor for the first 4 nights (leaving this Friday night, getting there Saturday morning!), switching to the GCH on 11/22, checking out 11/24. My daughter and I are so stoked! I stayed there for the first time with my husband for our 25th, and now I get to do it again! I'm excited for her, because she's only stayed at PPH on property, and it was a while ago. But wow what a score for you Melanie415!! I was hesitant to book ours because sadly the 2 nights are more than our entire 6 night stay would have been at the Tropicana, but I really wanted to experience on site for the last 2 nights, and one of the biggest draws for me is the proximity, I thought about PPH or DLH, but the extra time and wearing on my old tired feet/knees/ankles just seemed wrong, and now that they refurbed the rooms at the GCH, I am anxious to try them again! Also, we will be eating Thanksgiving @ Storyteller's so we can just saunter back to the room for a nap before finishing off our last day/night @ DL!

I wish I could have got your deal with our hotel, but we are staying at the Tropicana on Harbor for the first 4 nights (leaving this Friday night, getting there Saturday morning!), switching to the GCH on 11/22, checking out 11/24. My daughter and I are so stoked! I stayed there for the first time with my husband for our 25th, and now I get to do it again! I'm excited for her, because she's only stayed at PPH on property, and it was a while ago. But wow what a score for you Melanie415!! I was hesitant to book ours because sadly the 2 nights are more than our entire 6 night stay would have been at the Tropicana, but I really wanted to experience on site for the last 2 nights, and one of the biggest draws for me is the proximity, I thought about PPH or DLH, but the extra time and wearing on my old tired feet/knees/ankles just seemed wrong, and now that they refurbed the rooms at the GCH, I am anxious to try them again! Also, we will be eating Thanksgiving @ Storyteller's so we can just saunter back to the room for a nap before finishing off our last day/night @ DL!

Awesome that you are going to get some of that "on property" experience! We did DLH back in '09 pre-remodel so we got a balcony but haven't been able to swing GCH yet. Hope you take some good pictures!

Awesome that you are going to get some of that "on property" experience! We did DLH back in '09 pre-remodel so we got a balcony but haven't been able to swing GCH yet. Hope you take some good pictures!
Yes it will be a great way to cap off the last 2 days of our Disney trip! I may even just hang out at the hotel for several hours to soak up the atmosphere and relax!! Believe me, I will be snapping pictures and videos galore! Probably do some FB lives too! I still can't believe we leave tomorrow night!

Please come back and let us know how the Tropicana was! We will be there in December as well, and I have seen they have renovated. Let me know what floor and room area you stayed in, and how it was, what you think best location in the place is. We have made the choice to do split stays before as well! It is so much more money but totally worth it in my opinion!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter